Hanamaki Takehiro- Park Date

Warning: Nerd (M/N), Football Player Hanamaki, Flirty Hanamaki

Third person POV:

(M/N) sat at his desk, highlighting, drawing and writing notes to prepare for the big human body final that was coming up. Though, he didn't even need to study. He was prepared, studying for weeks on each small lesson and unit. His boyfriend, Hanamaki, on the other hand was quite the opposite. He is the football team's captain and quarterback. Hanamaki paid no attention in school, believing he was going to get a scholarship, so he wouldn't need to study. 

(M/N) texted his boyfriend and asked if he was studying, and to no surprise he said 'no'. He sighed, texting his boyfriend again.

Bookworm: Hanamaki. Did you study at all?!

Prince: Nope! 

Bookworm: Ugh! I'm coming over to help you STUDY. No funny business.

Prince: Fine, but I make no promises love. 

Bookworm: Whatever. I'm on my way

Prince: Okay Luv Ya <3

Bookworm: Love you too.

(M/N) sighed, putting his books and notebooks into his backpack. He packed his bag up and walked out the door and made his way towards his boyfriend's house.

~Timeskip- at Hanamaki's house~

(M/N) knocked on the door, a loud thumping rose as Hanamaki opened the door. I smiled.

"Hey Take" I kissed his cheek and walked in past him.

"Hey babe! Do we haaaaave to study?" He whined, clinging on to me.

I felt special, being the only person besides his family to see this whiny baby, not a leader or boss.

"Yes. Because I don't want you flunking out of high school!" I groaned, hoping he would understand the idea.

"Ughhhh, fine." he pouted, leading me up the stairs sadly.

He opened my bedroom door and sat down at his desk and groaned. I shut the door rolling my eyes at his dramatic antics.

"It's not gonna kill you!" I proposed.

"It might babe.." He laid his head down on his desk and fake-cried.

"Oh my god. Fine." I gave up. "We can do something you want first, but we HAVE to study after."

"Yay!!" He practically teleported and his arms were wrapped around me. He put light kisses all over my face, as I became red and embarrassed.

"What do you want to do?" I asked softly, kissing his forehead.

"I think you know." He bit his lips and shut his eyes.

"Oh my god." I laughed at his childish personality. "We're not doing that today." I blushed whilst laughing as he groaned dramatically.

"Fine." He crossed his arms and turned away like a toddler.

"What else do you want to do?" I tried to make him feel better, by patting his shoulder.

"I guess we could go out on a date!" He turned around, giving me puppy dog eyes.

Where?" I crossed my arms, waiting for an answer.

"Can we go to the park!?" He shook me aggressively, pleading for a yes.

I sighed, nodding at my boyfriend. Hanamaki grabbed my hand, and dragged me out of the house. My feet struggled to keep up with his fast pace. After 15 minutes of walking and talking, we reached the surprisingly vacant park.

"Yess!" He cheered, letting go of my hand, racing towards a swing. I ducked under the plastic slide and took a seat on the swing next to his.

"Are you happy now?" I asked, sighing at his giddiness.

"Yes my prince. I'm extremely happy." He shut his eyes, kicking his legs back and forth. 

We swung for about 10 minutes and talked about the school drama. 

"Come on. Let's go to the playground." I suggested, hopping off the swing. 

"Ooh okay!" He shouted, flinging himself off the swing.

I climbed up, him right behind me. We sat in a green tunnel, sitting with our legs crossed, facing each other. 

"I love you." Hanamaki whispered, taking my hands in his. 

"I love you, too." I smiled, looking him in the eyes. 

His eyes closed, and his lips met mine. I shut my eyes in bliss. 

"I really do love you!"

____________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot of Maki. Please vote and comment. Have an amazing day/night everyone!

                            -Luna =n=