Matsukawa Issei- Milk

Warning: Mean Aoba Johsai, bullying, angst, break up

(M/N)'s POV:

Today I was late; I had a doctor's appointment, so what else was I supposed to do. Though normally I meet up with Matsukawa in the back of the school every morning because he's afraid of losing his 'great' friends. His friends are bullies, to me as well. Matsukawa never does anything, but instead apologizes later, after school. 

I walked into the front door and walked towards the cafeteria. My feet walked slowly through the school until finally meeting the large, student-filled room. I sighed, sitting down next to my friends, Kindaichi and Kunimi. They were actually kind. Aoba Johsai may seem nice on the outside, but on the inside, it's filled with entitled, bratty, mean kids. Fortunately, I made friends with the nice, not fake ones, at least I hope. 

"Hey guys. How's today been?" I asked, sitting my bag down on the bench next to me.

"Ehh, it's okay." Kunimi shrugged.

"Well, I aced my English test!" Kindaichi bragged, but in a nice way.

"That's good." I smiled at him, earning one back, while Kunimi just stared off into space.

"So where were you?" Kindaichi wondered.

"Just a doctor's appointment, testing for any diseases, which I do not have." I spoke proudly.

"Lucky.." Kunimi mumbled.

"What was tha-" I was cut off by a cold liquid, pouring down my back and all through my hair.

"Look who just came back from the milky way!" Hanamaki laughed at me whilst pooring milk all over me. I put my head down, ignoring the stares, in embarrassment.

"You fucking faggot." Kyoutani, pushed my lunch off the table, standing beside Hanamaki.

"Kunimi! Kindaichi! Why are you friends with this fucking freak?" Hanamaki asked, leaning down onto the table next me.

"Leave him alone." Kindaichi demanded.

"Yeah.." Kunimi agreed quietly. 

I sniffled.

"Awe. Is poor baby gonna cry?" Matsukawa laughed.

That broke my heart. My own boyfriend made fun of me in front of everyone. I grabbed my bag and ran. I ran and ran until my feet couldn't move anymore. I stopped in front of my house, and opened the door. I threw my backpack onto the chair and broke down. Tears fell and wouldn't stop, feeling betrayed and mad, so I grabbed my phone and texted Matsukawa.

Me: We're done.

Baby: Why? You know I didn't mean!

Me: No. I'm sick and tired of being you and your friend's chew toy!

Baby: Please, I'll stop.

Me: It's too late. I'm transferring schools as well.

Baby: Why!?

Me: I already said it! I'm sick of being treated like shit!

Baby: Fine.. but you'll miss me, and come running back!

Me: No I won't

*This user has been blocked*

I smiled through the tears, and began filling out papers and documents to approve my transfer to Karasuno High School.  After getting situated, I would finally begin a new start at a new, kinder school.

___________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot of mean Matsukawa and Hanamaki. Please vote and comment! Have a good day / night!

                 - Luna :^)