Shibayama Yuki- Baby

Fluff just pure fluff

3rd Person POV:

Shibayama yawned, feeling a warm rush of heat running through his back, and light breathing in his ear. He glanced over at his  clingy boyfriend, hugging his waist as he snored softly. A small smile cracked from Yuki's lips, flipping over in his arms. His hands brushed through (M/N)'s fluffy (h/c) locks. (M/N) wrapped his arms tighter around his waist, resting his head on top of Shibayama's. He sighed happily, trying to wake him up. 

"Baby, wake up!" The black haired boy whispered, pulling his hands off (M/N), taking the chance to stand up off the bed.

"Yuki?" (M/N) groaned, sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Hi baby!" Yuki smiled, throwing a shirt over his head. 

"What time is it?" (M/N) asked, getting up out of bed, stealing one of Shiba's hoodies.

"It's 9:15." He answered, opening the bedroom door.

"Thanks Yuki." (M/N) thanked him, following the boy to the kitchen downstairs.

~Timeskip- after eating breakfast~

"Anything you wanna do today baby?" Shibayama asked, hugging his boyfriend from behind as he sat in a chair.

"A new cafe shop opened up, just past Nekoma, actually. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date because we haven't gone on one in a while." (M/N) explained.

"Okay! Let's do it." The slightly shorter boy replied happily, reaching for his boyfriends hand, and began leading him out of the house.

They walked through a busy park, weaving through bikers, skaters, and screaming kids with annoyed parents. The boys laughed and talked about whatever came to mind. Shibayama told (M/N) about Lev's horrid receives while (M/N) told Yuki about Daishou's feud with Kuroo. After passing by Nekoma, they were met with a little shop with an adorable cottage core aesthetic. 

"Aww it's so cute!" Yuki beamed excitedly, gripping his partner's hand tightly. 

"Well come on then." (M/N) laughed, getting the latter to move after him. 

"Okay!" Shibayama boy followed behind his boyfriend.

After they ordered, they sat down in the corner of the shop, taking in the overload of plants and pastel colors and plaids. Soft elevator type music played from ceiling speakers. The scent of warm cookies and coffee alongside quiet chatter left them in a comfortable silence.

"Thank you." The Nohebi boy spoke to his lover.

"For what?" Yuki replied, sipping lightly at his coffee.

"For you know, loving me. Even against Kuroo-san's wishes." (M/N) blushed softly, looking down at his partner with a happy look in his eyes.

"No thank you!" Shibayama smiled, and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. 

(M/N) face heated up in embarrassment, hiding himself in his lover's sweatshirt. 

"I love you Yuki" (M/N) looked down at his lap, smiling softly.

"I love you, too baby!" 

_____________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot of the best boi Shibayama! Thank you for reading this book. Please vote or comment. Have an amazing day/night!

             - Luna O_O