Sakusa Kiyoomi- An Obscene Art Piece

Warnings:  Angst, Character Death, Kidnapping, Murder

Third Person POV:

Sakusa smiled at his phone, answering his boyfriend's text happily.

(M/N) ❤️: I just got off the plane I'll see you soon. 

Sakusa: Okay see you soon babe 

He plopped his phone down on the bed beside him. The black-haired male stared at the ceiling unable to repress a smile. 

______________________________________

(M/N) waited at the baggage claim, picking up his suitcase, before heading to the shuttle bus. He stood outside, time around 11:00 pm. He couldn't help but smile after finally being able to come see his boyfriend. 

(M/N) was an exchange student from (random country) and he fell in love with Sakusa. They started dating around 4 months before he left. Long distance sucked but they made it work.

The thought of seeing Sakusa made (M/N) smile as he waited for a bus to come pick him up. He was the only one taking a bus it seemed as he was alone outside. Slowly a bus showed up. The door opened with a steamy hiss. He didn't want to give Sakusa's address, so he told him the address of a convenience store around a block up from his lover's house. 

The bus moved slowly, moving down dark streets. Sakusa lived only 30 minutes from the airport, so it made (M/N) uncomfortable that he'd been in the bus longer, though he brushed it off because maybe there was traffic.

 Around 5 minutes later the bus came to a stop, and (M/N) looked out the window, but couldn't see anything due to the darkness. The door opened again with another loud hiss. The (h/c) boy grabbed his luggage, dragging it out of the bus. As soon as he stepped out, he noticed something was wrong. That atmosphere was thick and what he could see wasn't familiar. 

He turned around to ask where he was being met with a bat to the back of the head. His vision blackened instantly. 

________________________________________

'He should've been here by now' Sakusa thought, an hour passing sent his lover sent that text. His mind wandered through all the possible explanations, praying it was just traffic even if it was late. He just wanted something rational to answer his nerves. 

He shuddered, shaking off his nerves, deciding to text him.

Sakusa: Hey r u close? u shouldve been here by now

He sent him the text. Normally, (M/N) would answer right away, even late at night. Seeing that he still hasn't replied, his worry began to grow.  He shot another text

Sakusa: (M/N) u ok?

No answer.

 His nerves skyrocketed even more. 

'what if he's dead?! What if he got kidnapped?!' 

Sakusa's mind raced with all possible answers. 

'maybe his phone died. yeah, that must be it'

_____________________________________________

(M/N) opened his eyes, being met by darkness and a pounding headache. He went to rub his head, though his hands were restrained. His eyes widened, not recognizing the area. With his hands and legs being restrained, his nerves grew. 

"Oh hey you're awake!" A charismatic man, walking into his view point, though limited because there were no lights. He couldn't even see his face.

"Who are you?!" He shouted, shaking against his restraints.