Kunimi Akira- Let Me In

Warning: Angst to fluff, Depressive episode and thoughts, attempted suicide

Kunimi's POV

I pulled out my phone on the way home from school and texted (M/N).

Me: Hey (M/N). How are you? You didn't come to school today. Are you okay?

My Prince: I'm fine

Me: Okay. Well I'm on the way to your house.

My Prince: Don't come

Me: Why?

My Prince: I'm... sick

Me: Now I'm definitely coming over. See you in fifteen.

I started walking faster, knowing damn well he didn't get sick in 12 hours. My breath started to speed up, a nervous feeling churning up my stomach. I walked up to (M/N)'s house, and knocked on the door. I was met by his mother. I smiled, shifting around impatiently as she spoke to me , saying she was going out and wouldn't be back until later. I nodded quickly, brushing past her as she shut the door. I flung my bag down, rushing up the stairs.

"(M/N)!!" My voice cracked, fear running through me.

I busted open his bedroom door, finding it empty. I walked to his bathroom and heard a crying, and the rattling of a bottle. 

'Shit' 

I pounded on the door, trying to open it up.

"M/N! Goddamn it! Open the door!" I cried, leaning against the door.

"I-i can't..." A mumble and a whimpering sob flooded through the door.

"Please. I can help. Just let me in..." I sighed, sitting down facing the door.

"Akira, just l-let me go.." He wailed softly, reaching for the knob hesitantly. 

"No" I demanded. The door opened with a slight squeak, and I was met with a heartbreaking sight. 

(M/N) was curled up in a ball, shaking in pure depression, holding a full bottle of pills. 

"Oh my god. Are you okay? Did you take any?" I asked, wrapping my arms around him, pulling him into my lap as we sat on the cold tiles.

"N-no." He mumbled, sobbing into my chest, as I rubbed my hands up and down his back.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here." I whispered, stroking his hair softly. 

After, about 5 minutes, his cries softened and faded.

"Thank you Akira." He groaned, laying his head on my shoulder, exhausted and tiredly.

"You're welcome." I kissed his forehead, picking him up and walking out of the bathroom. I laid his body down on his bed, before crawling next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep to his soft and slow breathing. 

'Please let me in'

________________________________________________

Sorry for this angst and if Kunimi seemed out of character. I don't know much about him. I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment and vote. Have a good day/night!

                       - Luna O^O