Kyotani Kentaro- Adoption

Warning: FLUFF

Kyotani's POV:

"Hey Ken!? Are you ready to go?!" My husband yelled from downstairs. We were finally going to adopt a child. We got married about a month ago. In a normal relationship, after marriage, you go on a honeymoon and get your wife pregnant. Well, not for us. Two males. Adoption was our best option because he's always believed every child deserves a good home. 

"Yeah, I'm ready." I shouted back, adjusting my tie. 

"Yay come on!" He practically screeched with excitement, jumping around happily. I smiled, shaking my head, following him out to the car. 

After we arrived, we hopped out of the car and walked into the adoption center. There was a nice front desk and a big play area beside it through a gate. Another door led outside, one led to the washrooms, and the other to the bedrooms. (M/N) looked at the children playing around while I handled the paperwork, to absolutely no surprise. He jumped lightly, smiling wildly. 

Hello! I'm Betty, and I'll help you pick out which child fits you. Please follow me!" She instructed, leading us out the doors towards the busy yard.

Loud giggles and screams of joy made (M/N) smile, earning a groan from me. He smacked me in the stomach as he looked around with me. I noticed a small child about 6 or 7 swinging on the swings alone. I frowned slightly, understanding how the child must've felt. (M/N) gave me an odd look as I sat down on the swing next to the child. He seemed startled at first, but settled quite quickly. 

"Hey kiddo. How are you?" I spoke softly, not wanting to scare the child.

"I'm okay I guess." He whispered.

"What's your name?" I looked at (M/N) as he smiled back, motioning for me to continue/

"I'm Natsuko. How about you?" He mumbled both statements.

"I'm Kyoutani. How would you like to come home with us?" 

"Uhmmm. I think I'd like that." He smiled up at me.

"Well, let's go talk to Betty and we can take you home!"

~Timeskip~

After they got home, they put him to sleep, as the stress and nerves probably got to him. We stood in the kitchen as I leaned against the island. (M/N) walked over drinking coffee( or any drink you would like) and set it down behind me.

"Thank you!" He smiled up at me, kissing my chin.

"You're welcome. I love the little guy." I smiled, wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug.

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

___________________________________________________________

Sorry I took so long posting. I've been super busy and stressed lately. I hope you enjoyed this oneshots shot of Mad-dog. Have a good day/night!

                      - Luna O||O