Oikawa Tooru- I love you

Warning:  Making out, slightly submissive Oikawa

(M/N)'s POV:

Aoba Johsai was holding a 6:30 a.m practice on Saturday, to prepare for their game against Karasuno. I dragged myself towards the loud gym, sighing knowing I was already late by like 30 minutes. I opened the doors, yawning tiredly, waiting for Iwaizumi's lecture about being on time. 

"(L/N)! Thank you for joining us today." Iwaizumi glared at me, as Mattsun and Maki smirked at each other, waiting for my punishment. Just to make things worse, Oikawa showed up, slamming the door shut on his fans. I groaned in annoyance, throwing my bag on the bleachers. 

"Oi, Shittykawa!" Iwa shouted, leaving the team to drink the tea up, as I stood awkwardly next to Oikawa, watching as Iwaizumi yelled at Oikawa for being late. 

"Iwa-chan! I'm sorry!" Oikawa moaned sarcastically, slinging his arm over Iwaizumi's shoulder. He flicked Oikawa's hand off his shoulder.

"Whatever... (L/N), Oikawa, you guys will clean the gym after practice as punishment." Iwa demanded, continuing the practice. I played with Kunimi and Kindaichi, against Watari, Maki and Iwa. I yawned exhaustedly, setting the ball towards Kindaichi, hoping he would spike it well. We scored the point, earning a cheer from Oikawa. I smiled slightly, face fading back to the resting tired bitch face. 

~Timeskip- after practice~

I helped everyone shag the volleyballs, tossing them into the cart. Then, I walked towards the bleachers, taking a sip out of my water bottle, as Oikawa spoke about the game and what to expect. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, as we cheered. Iwa handed me the keys, before leaving Oikawa and I alone in the empty gym. 

Third person POV:

(M/N) caught glances of Oikawa every time he got the chance. He swept the floor as Oikawa began taking down the net. The (h/c) boy looked up to see Oikawa staring at him.

"Do you need help?" (M/N) asked.

"Ah yess (L/N)-chan, can you grab the mats for me and put them in the closet?" Oikawa asked pointing at the mats. 

(M/N) smiled lightly, nodding while placing the broom down lightly on the floor. He walked past Oikawa, bending down to reach the mat. The setter whistled lightly, earning a blush from (M/N) as he walked away with the mats. 

As (M/N) stacked the mats carefully, he was trapped by a slightly shorter Oikawa. The captain, breathed against his neck, earning a shiver from the blocker, as he nibbled his ear lightly. 

"Oikawa." (M/N) growled, flipping them around, pushing Oikawa into the mats. He pressed his lips against Oikawa's aggressively. The setter kissed back immediately. (M/N) pulled away, finding new angles to connect their lips. Oikawa pulled back, panting heavily. He looked up submissively. The blocker pulled down Oikawa's chin, slipping his tongue into his mouth. (M/N)'s tongue fought against Tooru's, winning effortlessly, exploring every crevice. Oikawa groaned in satisfaction as (M/N) rubbed his waist, gripping onto him tightly. (M/N) pulled back, attaching his lips to Oikawa's neck. He left little kisses and bites up and down his neck and down to his collarbone. The setter moaned softly, wrapping his hands through the (h/c) boy's hair, gripping tightly.

"(M/N)!" Oikawa moaned, loudly as (M/N) sucked on the dip of his collarbone, leaving a very obvious purple mark. 

(M/N) let go of Oikawa, leaving the closet to continue cleaning, leaving a flustered Oikawa behind. 

"Tooru! Let's go!" The blocker shouted at his captain who was frozen in the closet. 

After cleaning up they stood together in front of the gym. (M/N) handed Oikawa the keys, before walking away. He got stopped quickly by an embarrassed Oikawa.

"What do you n-" (M/N) was cut off by a pair of soft lips meeting his, before pulling away as quickly as possible.

"Will you be my boyfriend?!" Oikawa blushed before bowing down to the blocker who stood in front of him. (M/N) blushed furiously, before stuttering out a weak yes, earning a happy look from Oikawa.

"I love you (M/N)!" Tooru spoke genuinely, grabbing (M/N)'s hand, leading him towards his own home.

"I love you, too..." 

__________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot of our amazing captain. Please vote or comment. Don't forget to study for the tests and quizzes you have! Have a great day/night!

                   - Luna (//0//0//)