Semi Eita- The Strings to my Heart

Third person POV:

Semi Eita. A popular singer with posters that lined the walls of many Japanese girls who were madly in love, but would  never get the chance. Then there was (M/N) (L/N) who was just another boy who lived around the area. He never fit the mold. Just like those girls, he too, was obsessed with Semi Eita. Somehow he found himself cuddling on the couch with that man. 

People are probably confused about how it happened. Here's how.

Semi's POV:

I pressed the wig onto my head and walked into the normal college. As I entered the lecture I sat down beside a short boy who was reading a book. He glanced over at me and his eyes widened, and a blush spread across his face. The (h/c) boy turned back into his book, covering his face. SHIT!! I thought that my cover was blown. 

I had that class three times a week. Suddenly, I was best friends with the boy, (L/N) (M/N). We spent most of our time together, in and out of class.

About 3 months later he confessed to a secret. 

"IhaveacrushonyouIunderstandifyoudontwanttobefriendsanymoreIjustwantedtogetthatoffofmychest." He spoke quickly, luckily I was able to pick up what he said. My cheeks grew pink, pinker than his. 

"I uhmmm." I froze, his eyes widened in fear. He turned to walk away, but I stopped him.

"I like you, too." I smiled, pressing my lips to his. My eyes closed, feeling his buttery lips against mine. He pulled away first.

"I-I." (M/N) muttered. 

"I also have a secret." I sighed, pulling him into his dorm room, out of the empty hallways, just incase someone were to hear me.

"What is it?" He looked at me with soft eyes.

I hesitated, but slowly I pulled my wig off, and revealed my true identity.

"You-you're Semi Eita?!" He whisper-shouted. His eyes sparkled in excitement and shock.

"Yeah." I looked up at the ceiling.

"That's so cool. I'm glad I fell in love with you before I knew you were Semi Eita. It wouldn't have been the same. I really do love you." (M/N) smiled at me.

"I love you, too." I hugged him. 

Looks like he's the real strings to my heart.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you all so much for being patient with me. I'm very sorry for this shitty post. I've been struggling a lot recently. I found out that my grandfather has cancer, and my best friend just broke her ankle. I hope you enjoyed this though. Have a fantastic day/night!

        -Luna :P