Korai Hoshiumi- Soukoku

Warnings: Cosplay, Kissing

Third Person POV: 

Korai put fake bandages on his lovers arm. (M/N) chuckled at the ticklish feeling. 

Bungo Stray Dogs. A popular anime in Japan, commonly known for one of its most popular ships, Soukoku. A very common cosplay with couples, just what (M/N) wanted. 

(M/N) easily convinced Hoshiumi to cosplay with him, saying how his size and personality matched Chuuya's, earning an annoyed yet quick agreement.

There they sat in Korai's apartment, in the kitchen, (M/N) sitting in the counter, letting the shorter boy wrap his arms with fake bandages. (M/N) laughed, after it was done, putting on Dazai's outfit after Korai did.

"I've got the wigs Chuuya." (M/N) mocked Dazai's voice, carrying 2 wigs into the kitchen, where he watched Korai on his makeup and contacts.

"Thanks babe." He put his hand out for the wig.

"Anytime Hoshi" The Dazai cosplayer answered happily, pressing the brown and freshly styled wing to his head, pinning it down with brown bobby pins.

"How do I look?"(M/N) swung around to Korai, tan trench coat flying up showing off his nice pants, steamed perfectly.

"Great Dazai." Korai winked, laughing lightly, voice slightly muffled by the pins being held in his mouth.

"Need some help there?" A smiling (M/N) asked, placing his bandages wrists on his hips confidently.

"Sure." Korai smiled, dropping the pins into (M/N)'s hands.

(M/N) pushed his pins into the orange wig, pressing it down to Korai's head, gently pushing him against the counter to steady himself.

Korai looked up, blue contacts meeting (M/N)'s honey ones, watching as he bit his tongue concentrated, not realizing the position they were in.

"And done." (M/N) smiled, grabbing the hat off the counter and plopped it on to Korai's head.

"You look great." Korai complimented.

"You look even better." (M/N) winked, leaning his hands on the counter on either side of Korai.

"I-" Korai blushed, avoiding eye contact, staring at the wall past him.

'Dazai' chuckled pressing his lips to his lovers softly, pulling a small gasp from his lips. Korai shut his eyes wrapping his arms around (M/N)'s  neck, pulling him closer.

Their lips separated briefly, reconnecting again at  different angle. Korai sighed, nibbling on his lips, pulling it slightly, before backing away, smiling at (M/N) lightly.

"Let's go to that con now, shouldn't we." (M/N) chuckled, putting Chuuya's hat onto his own head, pulling away.

"Yeah, so we'll be the best ones there duh." Korai boasted jokingly.

"Couldn't agree more."

__________________________________________

Sorry for this crappy oneshot. I've been running out of ideas. This is also a hint to the next book I'm making, so look out.  Be safe and healthy and have a great day/night! Love you all❤️

          -Luna 🌝