Atsumu Miya- Valentine's Kiss?

Warnings: Osasuna

Atsumu's POV:

I sighed, waking up, preparing myself for yet another boring day, but it would be even worse. Why you ask?

Valentine's Day. It's insufferable. Couples bring Pda to the next level, and everyone is all giddy and excited. I'm the opposite, I hate it, random girls ask me out, not knowing that I'm gay. Also, it's 7:00 am when all of the drama starts. It's too early for the lovey-dovey crap.

"Tsumu, you up?" Osamu banged on my door. "We've got to go!"

"I'm coming. Chill dude!" I answered, ready to be his wingman.

Today 'Samu is asking out Suna, from my volleyball team, and he's currently a nervous wreck.

I groaned, throwing my backpack over my shoulder, following Osamu out the door. The whole walk to school, he talked about Suna and how he was going to ask him out. I just groaned and ignored him until I heard a name being brought into the conversation.

" Yeah, I heard that (L/N) likes you and is planning to ask you after practice this morning'" He spoke nonchalantly, waving his hand dismissively.

"What !" I shouted quietly, face burning red. I never really like liked (L/N), it was more admiration, toward his academic talents, but the thought of possibly dating him, made me blush.

"Yeah, but it's just a rumor so. " He continued, not glancing at me, not noticing my embarrassed state.

Before practice began, I was watched Osamu ask out Suna. To Osamu's luck, he said yes, sealing their newly revealed feelings with a hug, in front of the whole team.

I teased them all during practice, earning slaps from 'Samu. Luckily for him, I was too distracted by something else to be bothered by his retaliation.

(L/N). Was he actually going to ask me out or not? My stomach was churning with nerves and excitement.

Practice ended and I showered and changed in the locker room, making sure to be extra clean and actually look presentable for (L/N) incase he really did ask me out. I made sure to do something dumb, so that I was the last one out, so I could be alone.

I exited the gym a solid 5 minutes after everyone. There he stood, (L/N), a blushing mess, just like me.

"H-hey Miya, how are you?" He stuttered, arms behind his back. A nervous tone laced his quiet words.

" I'm good what's up (L/N) " I answered l, trying to hide that I knew what was coming.

"I-i was wondering i-if you would l-like to go out with m-me?" He pulled out a small bouquet of flowers from behind his back, presenting them to me.

Cute.

"Uhmm yeah, I would love to?" I smiled bashfully, grabbing the flowers in one hand and one of his hands in the other.

" O-oh I didn't think you would accept." He whispered with a shocked state, blush coating his freckled cheeks.

"Oh." I answered, looking at him with a smile, leaning to press my forehead to his.

" Well I know damn well, I like you more than anyone at this school." I looked down at him, whispering.

"I genuinely thought you were straight." He choked out a breathy laugh, looking right back at me.

" If I was straight, would I have done this?" I asked, giving him no time to answer. I pressed my lips to his softly and was met with a soft strawberry flavor, and I smiled into the kiss.

I pulled away and felt satisfied seeing his adorable flustered face.

"Woah" he mumbled, bringing his calloused hands to his lips.

" Let's go on that date now, skip school with me, (M/N)?" I asked, grabbing his one of his hands in one of mine.

"Yes please, Miya." He smiled at me, holding my hand, walking out of the school building with me.

" Atsumu." I said, gripping his hand tighter.

"Okay Atsumu." He whispered in my ear, as we walked towards the nearest park.

~Timeskip~

" Thank you for today Atsumu." (M/N) thanked me as I dropped him off at his house, just after school ended to not make his parents suspicious.

"Yeah, anytime (M/N)." I answered, turning to walk away.

I felt a grip on my wrist as (M/N) pulled my hand over to him, and I felt his warm lips meet mine and pull away just as fast.

"Bye." He went inside his house leaving me shocked on his porch.

"Bye." I mumbled to myself, knowing I'm going to relive this day in my head.

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this sappy oneshot with my baby Atsumu. Have a wonderful day/ night! Comment and vote to help me grow! Love y'all. Stay safe and healthy. Bye! <3

          -Luna TwT