✰ un. new orleans {rewrite}

.

¤

~

°

'

*

charmed
c .1; new orleans

'My dearest Teddy... I'm going to be making your life a living hell over these next few days. Love you :) - Marigold

    THE FEELING OF WIND RUSHING BY was more than enough for Marigold to relax after the past few days of high-speed packing

    THE FEELING OF WIND RUSHING BY was more than enough for Marigold to relax after the past few days of high-speed packing. Her brunette hair waved wildly out the window as Hugo and James grasped onto her legs as she hung her head down out of the car, laughter filling the children behind them.

New Orleans was nothing as expected - Marigold noted as they drove through the city, the streets being lit with golden glows and the faint smell of the most delicious cooked foods lingered in the air. She had expected the city to be booming at this hour, but it had been quiet that night, much to her appreciation. 

Something else Marigold appreciated? The disdained look on her brother's face as he drove to the apartment they would be staying in.

She was acting petty - of course, she was. He broke their number one rule since birth and in retaliation, she would make his honeymoon a living hell for the blue-haired boy. Victoire on the other hand, Marigold could spare. Poor girl just had to date her shameful brother - truthfully, the blonde could have done so much better in her eyes.

It was a small apartment she noticed as they all piled into the foyer, which could most likely hold only four people and a small dog at the most. Teddy turned towards her as the group of witches and wizards filed into the home, his voice low and whispering as he leaned down to her ear, "You're a real demon, you know Mari."

With a nasty smirk across her face, Marigold grabbed a large chunk of her brother's hair in her hands, wiggling his head around wildly, "And you're a total and utter piece of shit, Ted! That's why I'm here, you prick."

A loud groan sounded from the boy behind her as she began into the living room, placing her bags down and smiling at the sound of ruckus down the all - undoubtedly being caused by the living hurricane that was James Sirius Potter. Flopping onto the couch, Teddy looked at her with puppy dog eyes, laced with a hint of annoyance, "How long are you going to stay mad at me, Marigold? How many times do I have to say sorry?"

"Oh, Albus!" She called out, ignoring her brother as the younger boy bounded into the room, staring at her with confusion, "Be a doll and take my bags to the second bedroom down there? I'll be sharing with the couple of the hour!"

Her amusement only grew at the jaw-dropped expression her brother held, Marigold had to press her lips firmly together to prevent any laughter from leaking during the moment, "We'll see how I feel after your lovely honeymoon, Ted. If I choose to forgive you after only these weeks, then I believe I've let you off easy."