✰| huit

!!WARNING!!- Very, VERY short chapter.

___

Marigold pounded on the door of her family's apartment yelling for her brother.

The door flung open to reveal a crying Lily.

She jumped into the older girls arms and hugged her as tightly as she could.

"Lily," Marigold whispered,"I'm so sorry-"

"Mari!" Another voice called out.

Out came Teddy, running as if his life depended on it - and in his world it did.

Many hugs later the Mikaelsons showed up.

Immediately her family whipped out their wands assuming the worst.

Right as Teddy was about to cast a spell, Marigold jumped in front of Klaus.

"Teddy, it was Rebekah who saved me. Please take that into consideration."

..."Fine Mari."

There was some awkward silence.

"Why do you have blood on your mouth and why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

Well, this is quite the story to tell.

___

"So you're are a vampire?" Teddy asked before he started crying," P-Please don't leave me, Mari."

Marigold quickly stood up and hugged her brother, "Yes I'm a vampire and no, I'll never leave you."

"I wouldn't call yourself a vampire yet love," Kol told the girl, leaning in the doorframe.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Elijah started to explain,"Vampires burn in the sun yet you didn't. The only people I know who can do that are hybrids and vampires with daylight rings."

"Could you vamp out Mari?" Rebekah asked her friend.

She slowly nodded before closing her eyes.

She once again felt the veins and the teeth but it was when she opened her eyes that everyone gasped.

Instead of the normal vampire colour, her eyes were a glowing shade of purple.

___

Sorry :( I have writer's block and I fear I won't update for a while so I wanted to get what I had out.

But wow! 400+ reads!?! Thanks!