✰| sequel, and thank you

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Hi, hi, hi!

It's been about two years now since I first published Charmed and honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed with the support this book has gotten!

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has supported this book as it has really helped in boosting my confidence in writing at the time.

But my writing two years ago is nowhere near where my writing is now and I have SO MANY new ideas for the continuation of Marigold's story!

The sequel 'Blood Moon' is now beginning to be revamped and published!

Honestly, I don't really remember exact points of this story and plot details that I kind of just,,, threw in back when I was writing this so if things change in the sequel, please point it out!

Anyway, please anticipate the release of a newly edited 'Blood Moon' and an exploration into the more magical and hidden aspects of Marigold's series!

After all, Charmed was really only meant to be a prologue into what the Marigold series would eventually unfold to be...

If you have any questions about occurrences that had happened in this story, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer!

So, I guess I'll just leave you with a teaser scene of a Blood Moon chapter piece...

---

"I have no clue what the hell is going on!" Marigold cried, collapsing to the floor as her powers began to flare up around her, "you keep reading as these names, talking about all this lore, and I don't understand anything! You haven't cleared up anything!"

"We don't understand either, Mari! We... we've read almost every bloody book in the Hogwarts library, we've scoured the files of almost every teacher, and we can't find anything!" Arielle cried back, slamming her book onto the table, "we all just want to help you!"

"We have a lead though guys! Don't we?" Rose butted in, an ever-optimistic tone lacing her words, "though it isn't much and I don't know how it explains your magic flaring up..."

"Yeah, isn't much is right," Marigold sniffled, wiping her blotchy eyes harshly as tears dripped down her damp cheeks, "who the hell is Alula Black?"

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*