✰| cinq

___

Drinking. Drinking was what Marigold and Arielle had decided to do.

The went to the bar and ordered a few drinks.

Being witches the muggle alcohol didn't affect them as much as wizard alcohol did.

Around five glasses later they were still fine.

That's when the original family walked in.

Yes, Marigold knows all about them as they were in her textbook for year six History of Magic.

But she never knew what they looked like - other than Klaus.

They did see her a while back in the hallway but she didn't see them as she was on a borderline complete mental breakdown.

Honestly Marigold is scared.

She doesn't like conflict and this type of thing that could put her life into jeopardy made her feel many emotions again.

Mostly the urge for fire whiskey.

But she couldn't - No she wouldn't let her life become that once again.

I can do this! Marigold thought, Push down that urge to apparate over to the Leaky Cauldron- wait when did they get so hot?

Yes, she meant that honestly.

Sure, Klaus was good looking but if you check out the rest of the family?

They are gods sent from heaven!

___

"Are those the girls again?" Rebekah asked sitting down with her brothers.

"One half I believe sister," replied Klaus," The small blonde one isn't here this time."

"Who are they?" Questioned Kol who hasn't gotten the time to know them like the rest of his family - not including Finn.

"That's Marigold Lupin and Arielle Wood, two witches."

..."That's creepy Nik, how do you know so much?"

"I was listening to the conversation they were having with those adults who showed up."

That's when the rest of the group showed up.

Liam, Teddy, Victoire, Rose and yes the younger kids as well.

"They begged us to come," Victoire told them.

Arielle and Marigold were standing up to move to a table with the rest of the family when she turned to face the originals table whilst standing up.

That's when it happened.

He had never smelt blood so perfect,
so sweet, so appetizing in his entire life - and that's really something to say.

The way she flowed elegantly out of her seat made her blood seem even better - he had always liked the ones with grace.

Kol could feel the veins from under his eyes and his teeth slowly popping in and out of view.

"Kol get it together," hissed Rebekah, glaring at her brother.

___