✰| quatre

___

"If you could please leave it would be appreciated," Victoire said glaring at the Originals.

Marigold was in her brother's arms on the floor as he caressed her hair and whispered: "Everything's going to be alright." In her ear.

Let it be known that they're standing in the middle of a hallway.

"What's going on?" Rebekah questioned.

"Why do we need to tell you? It's not like we're going to sit you down and tell strangers about our friend's mental problems!"

..."Fine, then we'll leave. You still must be gone by tomorrow!"

"How about no?"

___

"I can make grilled cheese!" Marigold exclaimed that evening.

The entire family was hungry and they could decide what to make.

They didn't have any muggle money on them and they were too lazy to go all the way to Diagon Alley to convert it so they were stuck.

"We have bread, cheese and-"

"We don't have any butter," James said lazily.

..."I'll use mayo!"

"Ew!"

"Sh! It'll work!"

"So are we sleeping on the couch?" Arielle asked cutting off the conversation.

"Yep!"

"Oh yay!" Liam exclaimed.

That boy was just always so happy.

..."Mari?" Lily whispered," If we do have to leave tomorrow where would we go?"

"We won't leave, we'll kick their asses if we have to," Marigold reassured the young girl.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

___

The next morning there was a knock on the door.

Arielle slowly opened the door and revealed the same man as yesterday.

"I hoped you're packed and ready to go-"

"We're not leaving," Marigold told him simply as she stood up towards the door.

"And why is that?"

"Because we don't listen to assholes," Victoire simply said also came coming up from behind Arielle.

"Well, then I guess I'll just have to remove you myself-"

"Who's this?" A voice popped out from behind Klaus.

Standing behind him was Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and George Weasley.

"Dad!" A voice called out as Lily ran and gave her dad a hug.

"Hi! We came to visit but we have seemed to interrupt something?"

..."He was just leaving, right Klaus?" Victoire glared at the man.

Klaus glared right back and slowly walked away.

..."We have a lot to talk about."

___

"So they want you out?" Questioned Ron.

"Yeah, apparently they have had problems with witches in the past and don't want us in their city."

"Their city?" George looked confused,"I thought that New Orleans was the witches city."

Rose looked a little guilty before she spoke up,"I think they're vampires. I met one of them a while ago. He saved me."

"He saved you?"

"Another vampire attacked me. He killed him."

..."Owl us if anything else happens. We'll be here in a minute if we receive that letter."

The older people gave their children, nephews/nieces and godchildren hugs before they apparated away.

..."What the hell are we going to do?"

___

Sorry for the short chapter!

Do you smell any ships forming?