✰| deux

(In this Rose is older than she actually is

(In this Rose is older than she actually is. Just a warning!)
___

It was when Rebekah was walking over to the girls, she got a strange wave of power. A strong one.

She wasn't used to feeling this type of power.

Conflicted, she continued her walk.

She was about to say something when a redheaded girl ran through the doors at lightning speed, making a loud noise and alerting her presence.

"Rose," Victoire mumbled,"What are you doing here?"

"D-Death Eaters Vic! T-They've cornered Hugo and Teddy!" She yelled, tears pouring.

Victoire and Marigold sprung out of their seats and went rushing to help.

The Originals were left confused.

Who were the Death Eaters?

___

"T-Thanks Harry," Teddy stuttered out as Harry and Ron rounded up the last of them and sent them to the ministry.

"It's alright Ted. It's our job."

Victoire and Marigold helped Teddy stumble to the apartment.

When they reached the doors Marigold stopped," I need to make some phone calls. I'll be there in a minute."

She dialled one number.

"Mari! I've been waiting. How is it?" The voice of Arielle Wood came through the speaker.

"It's okay... I've been wondering if you could come down with your cousin? I'm so bored!"

..."You want me to bring Liam?"

Liam who? You may be asking.

That would be Liam Flint, Chaser for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team much to his father's disappointment.

He and Arielle are cousins seeing as their mothers were sisters.

"Yes if you could. Your fights are always so amusing."

..."We'll be there tomorrow."

And the line went dead.

It was late by the time she finished her conversation.

She was a building down from her apartment so she started to walk.

She didn't notice the curious eyes watching her the entire way.

___

Rose couldn't handle it anymore.

She's usually so composed and collected but right now she wasn't.

She was locked out of the apartment. They put charms up so Alohamora wouldn't work and everyone else was in a deep sleep.

Rose was currently sitting on the street corner, on the phone with her mum.

"M-Mum, I-I'm scared," she sobbed.

"Oh Darling, I would come and get you right now but the building we're in has anti-apperation charms. Please be calm, nothing's going to hurt you-" the line went dead.

Why is this happening around here so much?

"Why is a girl like you out at this time?" A gruff voice asked from behind her.

Rose quickly turned around and was met face to face with a hooded man.

"S-Sir, I would appreciate if you left me alone."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because y-you don't need to hurt me," Rose stated reaching for her wand.

Not even seconds later she was pinned up on a brick wall, wand almost in hand.

"Let go of me!" She screamed, hoping somebody could hear her.

She felt a sting in her neck.

"Help!"

She could hear footsteps rush up.

The man was ripped off of her.

She saw someone dig their arm into his chest and rip his heart out.

Rose fell to the ground with a soft bang.

A hand was thrust in front of her. She took the hand and stood up to reveal a man in a suit.

"I am dearly sorry about him. Always going after minors."

Rose stuttered a little bit, a blush forming on her cheeks at the appearance of the man.

"Yes, thank you.."

She was about to turn away and run when a hand grabbed her own.

She twisted back around to find his eyes staring directly into her own.

"You will forget this even happened. You will go upstairs to sleep. The doors unlocked." He zoomed away.

"Did he really think that compulsion would work on a witch?"

___

"You killed a nightwalker!" Klaus yelled pointing a finger at Elijah.

"Oh don't bother yourself, brother. He was about to kill that girl who ran to the other girls."

"Them?" Rebekah questioned, walking into the room,"I have a feeling that they're not human. They had quite a lot of power radiating off of them."

"That explains why she hand a stick-"

"A wand," Rebekah corrected,"Its a place to focus their power so it doesn't get out of control."

"So you did you research dear sister," scoffed Kol flouncing into the room,"I however already knew that."

"Just because you took a two day trip to that school doesn't mean your an expert."

"I never claimed to be an expert! It was the 70's, things could have changed!"

"Oh, you know you would have claimed to be an expert yourself if I didn't point it out!" Rebekah glared.

"Oh look you did your research again!"

"Will you both stop!" Klaus shouted pacing,"If there are more witches in this city we need them gone. I don't want any more of that drama. I will send someone at sunrise to-"

"Don't bother," Elijah stated calmly,"They should be able to take any  vampire you throw at them."

..."Well, then I'll just go myself."

___

Hi!

So what did you think of this chapter?

Next time Klaus is going to "meet" the gang!