✰| douze

uh

We have 1 thousand reads!!??!?!

WTF.

Thank you all so much for all of the support ♡♡♡

___

"Where are you going all dressed up?" Rebekah asked her older brother, leaning against the doorframe.

"If you must ask, I have a date," Klaus responded, looking up towards his sister, fixing his tie.

"With?"

"A lovely lady I got to know down by the park."

"A lot seems to go on at the park."

"It must be haunted," Klaus smirked at Rebekah who was scoffing at his attempt to joke.

"You know Nik, Elijah's going out also tonight. What type of-"

"No, we're not going on the date with each other. It's a double."

"And who is-"

"None of your business Rebekah. We're just testing something tonight and I'm giving a friend something."

___

Marigold was out in an alleyway drinking from a young woman she met inside the bar.

She felt like she was being watched but brushed it off and moved the woman's hair to give herself some more grip.

Little did she know she just sent a wave of the smell of blood towards another vampire.

Kol looked towards his mate with a newfound appreciation.

He had just decided to sit back and wait for her to finish when she pulled the hair away from the other side of the woman's neck.

It was almost as she was inviting him to join her - and he did.

Marigold was confused when the blonde lady she had been drinking's head tilted upwards slightly.

She opened her eyes only to be met with the glowing green of her mate.

Fuck.

A strange sense of longing overcame the two as they felt pulled together by a strange force.

In this time they hadn't realized that they had sucked the woman dry of blood until she collapsed to the floor, dead.

It seemed like an eternity of staring into each other's eyes before one of them came to their senses.

Their lips smashed together - the leading one being Marigold.

She felt her back being pressed against a wall as it turned from needy to extremely intense.

Marigold quickly felt warmth attack her neck as she let out a quiet moan.

Just as she felt a hand slide underneath her shirt she lightly pushed Kol away,"N-Not in the middle of an alley."

...

"Alright ... I guess I'll just have to save it for later," she was told before her mate started to walk away.

At that point, Marigold's cheeks lit up and a blush started to form.

She lightly stuttered before running off after the man.

She was just on her way to deliver the letter

___

"Are you sure you want this?" A voice asked into the ears of the young girl.

"Of course, I love you!"

"And I you," was all the young girl heard before she felt a liquid going into her mouth.

She felt a sharp pain before all she saw was the upcoming darkness.

___

Oh shit!!!!

We got ourselves another vampire on our hands!!!