✰| dix-neuf

Kol groaned, looking at all of the bags Marigold made him carry, "Mari, could you please lend me a hand?"

Marigold looked like she was thinking about it for a second before she answered, "Mm, nope."

She opened the door to the hotel and took a sip of her coffee.

"Kol dear, you must understand that I honestly don't care!"

Kol sighed, "Mari, please just turn your emotions back on, I'm getting tired of always having to do everything!"

"Mm, no. Can we go out for dinner?"

...

"Fine."

><

It was the end of the meal and the waitress was clearly flirting with Kol.

Marigold didn't quite like that.

"Here's your bill!" She said in a cheerful voice.

Marigold snatched the bill to find a phone number lying at the bottom.

Rage, the only emotion she seemed to be able to use, filled her.

But, Marigold just smiled and tried to compel the girl, only to find she was a vampire.

In fact, the entire place was filled with vampires, obviously, Kol's doing to make sure Marigold didn't drink anyone.

She gave the waitress another anger filled smile before taking off her heel slowly.

The waitress seemed confused, only the find herself dead, a black heel in her heart.

"I always buy heels with wooden bases," Marigold smirked, taking the shoe out of the woman's chest and walking out of the building.

Kol sighed, standing up and walking out with Marigold only to see her drinking from a random human.

"Marigold, you really need to stop at some point."

As the body of the young blonde girl fell to the ground, Marigold sighed and looked back up at her soulmate.

"Oh Kol, my love, can't you see I'm better this way?"

"No, no I really can't Mari, you're hurting people for no reason-"

"Oh, please don't tell me that you're any better!" Marigold rolled her eyes.

Kol sighed before slowly saying, "I'll call my family."

Marigold looked up at him, rolling her eyes once more, "Go ahead, I'll just-"

She was cut off by her vision suddenly going black.

><

When Marigold woke up she was in a dark and dusty room - obviously a basement.

She saw ropes around her wrists and ankles, tying them to the chair that she was sitting on.

Trying to pull on them, she hissed in pain as it suddenly dawned on her that the ropes were coated in vervain.

"So," Marigold drawled, hoping someone would hear her, "this is pretty kinky huh?"

The door opened to reveal Kol, Rebekah and a young girl with short brown hair.

"Are you sure this will work Bonnie?" Rebekah asked, turning to the girl named Bonnie.

"I'm positive," she replied, "it's also an entirely separate side so nobody we don't want will cross over."

"Crossover?" Marigold thought, "what is this girl talking about?"

"Okay, so do your thing witchy," Kol roller his eyes, looking back at his love.

A few chants later and a bright light filled the room.

When the blur went away, standing in the middle of the room were five new people, a redhead, a brown-haired man, a woman with purple hair, a man covered in scars and a young boy with brown hair.

Kol whispered to Rebekah, "The rest of the family are going to come in after - especially Harry."

Rebekah nodded to him right as Marigold understood who these people were.

"Dad?"