✰| vingt

Marigold looked blank at her parent's figure, believing it was only an illusion

"Why?" Marigold whispered towards Bonnie, "they're not really here."

"They are," Rebekah smiled and nodded towards the adults.

Tonks looked towards her daughter, crying, "Oh, you're so grown up."

Marigold didn't think she would feel anything when Tonks reached her hand out but was surprised when she felt it.

Her mother was really there.

"M-Mom?" Marigold stuttered out, eyes widening.

Tonks nodded at Marigold, smiling when tears started to form in the young girl's eyes.

Everything came rushing back towards Marigold, all of the emotions, the pain and most of all the regret.

"I'm so sorry!" She sobbed as her parents hugged her, "I'm so, so sorry!"

"Sh," Remus whispered into her ear, "it's alright, we forgive you."

While this was happening the two other returnees crept out of the room while Hugo went up to his cousin.

"Hey," he whispered, looking at her tear stained face

"Hey," Marigold laughed through the tears and gave the young boy a hug right as her hands and feet were freed.

"Oh Hugo, I'm sorry I-"

"Stop," Hugo cut her off, "It's not your fault Mari, it was my choice to run out there."

"They wouldn't have come if-"

"I don't regret it. I died trying to protect someone I love, and I can proudly say that."

Marigold smiled at him before being pulled into another hug, "Thank you."

><

"So you have to leave now?" Marigold whispered sadly as everyone sat in the Potters living room.

Tonks nodded and said, "We'll always be there for you. Even if you can't feel us, we'll be there."

Marigold smiled slightly before getting up and hugging her mother.

It was a warmth that Marigold hadn't felt in a very long time.

It felt safe, and calm like she was meant to be there.

Marigold felt a small kiss be pressed on her cheek before it was ruined by just cold air.

She opened her eyes to find the ghosts gone and her family sitting stone-faced on the couches.

"Thank you," Harry whispered to the Mikaelsons, "for everything."

Kol nodded back at Harry, "We'd do anything for family."

And that's when Marigold realized something.

Here sat the Potters, Weasleys and Mikaelsons together. They would stand with each other against their enemies and problems.

They would stand together as one.

As a family.

The End
Sequel- Prophecy [coming soon]
The final chapter- The love life of Mari and Kol [coming soon]

The EndSequel- Prophecy [coming soon]The final chapter- The love life of Mari and Kol [coming soon]

AND THAT'S A WRAP!

Oh dear lord, we have finished the book.... but!

The sequel "Prophecy" will be coming out soon and will be more focused on the "Harry Potter" side of the story.

Please give me your thoughts on the story, I literally have no feedback 😂

Hope to see you there!