✰| six

Holy cheesecake over 200 views! Thank you so much! 🌸

___

The next evening Kol was sat on the couch having a mini therapy session with Rebekah.

"I mean it sounded so horrible!" Kol exclaimed,"but not as bad as some things I've been through."

They've been sitting there for two hours.

Rebekah groaned,"I have the perfect prescription for you. How about a large dose of white oak stake!"

"Calm yourself, Rebekah," Klaus' voice rang out as he walked down the stairs,"you wouldn't want you drinking buddy to think that low of you."

Kol's ears perked up,"Drinking buddy? Can I join?"

"No Kol it's for girls only."

"Hey! I can be a girl if I want to!"

..."I swear Kol you're such a moron. I'm going to call my drinking buddy right now."

Rebekah picked up the phone and dialled a number.

Ring,

Ring,

Ring.

A clicking sound was heard,"Hey! You reached Marigold's phone, please leave a message! Muah!"

"Hey Mari, it's Rebekah and I am in desperate need of a drink. Please call me back!"

..."That was odd for her," Rebekah commentated," she usually ways picks up her phone."

___

1 hour.

3 hours.

5 hours.

8 hours.

No reply from Marigold.

At this point, Rebekah was extremely worried so she stormed over to her apartment and banged on the door.

Opening it quickly was a frazzled looking red-haired young girl.

"W-Who are you?"

"Where's Marigold?" Rebekah asked bluntly.

"She never came home last night!"

...

...

...

"ELIJAH MIKAELSON, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEART OUT!"

It seems like I'm one quick movement a man in a tux appeared.

"Mari never went home last night Elijah!"

... "Oh."

___

"Please stop!" The horrific voice of Marigold Lupin rang out from the depths of a graveyard.

Once again she felt another slash at her stomach as she screamed in agony.

Marigold was panting heavily, blood stained her paints and her delicate white shirt was ripped apart.

The witches had found Marigold in front of her door and realized who she was related to.

They wanted to know how to kill the Mikaelsons and someone related to Harry Potter, the boy who lived, may possibly know that.

But of course, she didn't.

Yet they believed she did.

She was chained to a wall with her hands above her head and her feet dangling.