✰| neuf

Um, screech? Do we have 600 views? Um, how? *screaming?*

___

The Mikaelsons spent all of their time (except for Finn) looking for the reason why Mari had purple eyes.

You may think that this was strange for them but it really isn't.

They have been alive for over 1000 years and this is one of the first things related to the supernatural that they didn't understand.

And they hated not understanding something.

It was a dark night and the only person left in the library of the mansion was Kol.

He wasn't tired or hungry.

He was just confused and wanted to find the answers.

He was giving up when the last page in the Advanced Dark Arts and Creatures Marigold gave them caught his eye.

It read,

Vampires:

Eyes of vampires can give away many things about them.

For example, if a vampire has a red eye mixed with a normal colour permanently that would mean that they are a human/vampire hybrid.

A basic red-eye when they use their vampire face is a basic vampire.

A goldish colour would make a werewolf/vampire hybrid.

A regular witch/vampire hybrid would have regular vampire eyes.

Then there is the purple colour.

One of the more rare colours of the bunch.

If you meet a vampire with purple eyes they are not only a hybrid but also a mated one.

A regular mated vampire would have piercing green eyes - almost at a neon state.

A mate cannot be human.

If a mate is changed into a vampire then both will start to feel pulling sensations to each other and a strange wave of protectiveness.

If you witness a purple eyes vampire and then your eyes change to the green they are your mate.

Mates can be born.

The only other thing was

Werewolves:

But that had a bunch of scribbles and the sentence: Okay I see you Professor Lupin.

"I bet it's Klaus or Elijah," Kol thought,"They deserve love."

___

"Wake up!" Kol screamed into the house from downstairs.

His family stumbled down the stairs all wearing annoyed expressions.

"What do you want Kol?" Rebekah asked.

"I have the answers!"

They all sat down as he read out the book.

"So she has a mate?" Rebekah questioned,"Oh her brother isn't going to like that."

"I don't think mate means romantic-"

"Usually it does," Klaus cut off Kol,"I'm part werewolf, I know all about mates yet I don't have one."

"For all you know, Marigold could be-"

"No, No she's not. Normally when one has a mate they feel an attraction to them before it's even certain."

"Even when she wasn't wearing a shirt Nik?" Rebekah teased her brother.

"I'm a gentleman of course not."

"Well, Finn could be a gentleman and he-"

"Oh shut up Rebekah."

___

Marigold was sitting on the couch reading a letter sent from Ginny.

It read,

"Dear kids,

The business here is taking longer than we expected so we were hoping that you could stay for an extra month.

We understand that you have already been there for a month but we would appreciate if you could stay.

Love, Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione."

I guess they didn't sign off as mum and dad because not all of us are their children.

"Marigold could you come here!" Rose yelled out from her shared bedroom with Hugo.

Marigold sped inside, scaring her sister.

"I'll never get used to that," she laughed but it didn't seem to reach her face.

"What's wrong Rose?"

"You know how I went on a walk to the record shop?"

"Yeah? Why what happened?"

Rose stopped for a moment before grabbing a pin from her board.

She took it and made a dot into her hand.

It healed instantly.

___

Oh! Well, Rose is a vampire.

What's going to happen?

She's stuck at 16 forever!