✰| dix

The green mate eyes ^^^

___

Marigold was silent for a few seconds.

...

...

...

"What the fuck Rosie."

Rose started to cry, "I didn't want this Marigold but a vampire gave me their blood after drinking from me, I didn't bring my wand and then after I got mugged and they stabbed me a-and then I found them and I killed them!" she sobbed.

"I didn't want to die, Mari..."

"Hey, sh-sh," Marigold hugged her little sister,"Maybe you're like me! Maybe you have a mate and are a hybrid too!"

..."Are we in this together Mari?"

"Forever and Always my dear."

___

"Mikaelsons!" Marigold yelled whilst bursting into the mansion,"You have control of the vampires in this town yes?"

Klaus came sauntering down the stairs but he got confused by Marigold tugging Rose with her.

At this point, the Mikaelsons and the Potter - Weasley - Lupi - ah whatever - Wotters have become good friends because they live right next door to each other.

In just two weeks their parents were going to pick them up and Marigold wasn't sure she was going to leave.

"What happened?" Asked Elijah coming down the stairs with the rest of his family.

"You set our family off limits yes?"

"Yes, I told them that you should not be touched. I even gave out the photos you gave us."

"Well, it seems you have a rebel on your side!"

At this point, Rose was sobbing violently and she kept mumbling that she didn't want to die and I'm sorry.

Rose truly felt remorse as now her younger brother would grow up without her.

"What happened?" Elijah whispered looking at Rose.

"One of your little nightwalkers decided to have a nice little tea party with my cousin as the tea!"

"Well, I'll-"

"That's not the worst part! She was then dropped off at an abandoned gas station after she fainted and was stabbed. She's a vampire now!"

..."Can you describe him, Rose?" Klaus asked the redheaded girl.

She slowly nodded and said,"He had tan skin - more on the darker side. Short black hair. I-I think he was wearing a hoodie?"

"And where and when did this happen, dear?"

"I-It was last Tuesday at around 7:30. It was by the park."

A loud growl erupted from Klaus.

"Marcel was working night shift watching the park for werewolves that night."

___

Ooooh, shits about to go down!!!

Sorry for the short chapter ^-^