✰| onze

AAAAAAAAAAH 900 READS!?!??

THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR THE VOTES AND READING LISTS AND ALL THAT SHIT ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP.

I put the alphabet when I want to spam like that so I don't accidentally type something bad ^-^

___

"Marcel!" Klaus yelled into the compound.

"Yes, Klaus?" Marcel asked sliding down the stairs.

"You bit a young lady down by the park?"

"Eat and Erase my friend."

"Yes, but she was one of the people I put on my 'Do not eat' list."

"It was dark man, I couldn't see shit. Besides, it's not like anything happened-"

"Rose Weasley is now stuck in a sixteen-year-old body forever!" Elijah exclaimed, now storming inside,"Do you not feel any remorse?"

"How was I supposed to know!"

"We gave you their scents Marcel," Klaus told him, "Take that into consideration."

___

There were two more days until the family would have to pack up and go.

Marigold wasn't sure if she wanted to.

But something she was sure of was that she was hungry.

She wandered into the mansion and called out, "Where do you keep the blood?"

"The basement cellar!" Marigold heard Rebekah's voice call back.

She wandered down the stairs when she heard a sucking noise.

Chilling by the fridge was Kol Mikaelson, happily sipping away.

As soon as Marigold opened the door his eyes snapped open to reveal something strange.

A neon green.

..."Kol?"

"Yes?"

"Fuck."

Mari knew exactly what was happening!

She read about it in a book about vampires.

"What's wrong darling?"

Mari kept mumbling profanities under her breath until she looked up and said,"Vamp out." Before pulling out a compact mirror.

A few seconds later Kol turned around.

"Well fuck indeed."

Luckily the mating pull hasn't begun yet because they haven't looked each other in the eyes yet whilst drinking blood.

Every instinct inside of Kol was begging him to just vamp out and look his dear Marigold in the eyes but he couldn't.

He didn't believe it.

He never thought that he deserved love because of the things he's done.

But apparently, the supernatural gods had decided that he did.

And God, they blessed him.

___

Rose was freaking out.

She just showed the family and the originals her vampire face when they pointed out that she had a mate too.

Why?

'Why would me, bossy and frizzy-haired Rose have a mate?'

It wasn't unusual to find Rose bashing herself.

Rose had a somewhat level of self-hate, though it was never extreme.

It only really came out during relationships.

But with her emotions heightened it got much worse.

Rose would be starting her seventh year after summer and she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

Of course, she had Dominique in her classes but she wasn't that close with her cousin.

Rose was scared.

For the first time in a while, she was extremely scared and she had no one.

She felt empty.

___

Fuck.

That was the only thing that Marigold thought when she learned about the heightened emotions.

Would her PTSD get worse?

Would her drinking problem arise?

"No," Marigold thought, "I can't think like this."

It was already bad that her mate - Kol was ignoring her.

Marigold was sitting on the couch reading when she heard screams coming from the mansion across the street.

"You're a bloody idiot Kol!"

"She doesn't need to be involved with our family Rebekah!"

"It isn't your choice!"

"Well, that's funny because m choosing it now!"

"I would kill to have a mate Kol, but I don't, a-and you were blessed with the gift of love s-so how dare you just ignore that?"

"Because I don't want her to get hurt!"

"You're hurting her by not being there!"

Marigold slammed her book shut.

It was clear that Kol wasn't going to come to his senses anytime soon.

So she packed up her things.

She couldn't take the heartbreak any longer.

She wrote a note reading,

"Dear Mikaelsons,

I have left New Orleans and I'm heading home.

I have added my address for if you ever need to reach me.

To Elijah, Thank you for helping me and my cousin with our vampire transformations.

To Klaus, Thank you for standing up for us and not being a dick.

To Finn, Thank you for sitting on the couch and reading your book.

To Rebekah, Thank you for being one of my best friends and coolest drinking buddy ever.

And to Kol, Thank you for breaking my heart and treating me like absolute shit. I get you want to protect me but it's not your choice. We were put together for a reason but I have to say ... thank you for thinking of me.

With love, Marigold."

Mari said her goodbyes and got Fleur to apparate her home.

She sent a letter explaining why she was home to the adults ... but that didn't include her being a vampire.

How the hell was she going to tell them that she died?

___