✰| un

The song that relates to the book ^^^

(The reason why this is an AU is that I only watched half of s 2 and the entire s 1

(The reason why this is an AU is that I only watched half of s 2 and the entire s 1....but I did watch the entire tvd series!)
___

Marigold was packing everything she needed in her suitcase.

It was the day that they were supposed to be leaving.

Her, Teddy, Victoire, Rose, Hugo, James, Lily and Albus had to leave in 2 hours.

They all rushed out of the house.

___

Marigold had always been a dreamer.

She always thought about what could be in the world.

One day she wanted to create her own book of magical creatures that no one has seen before.

She was much like her Aunt Luna in that area.

She wanted to achieve so much yet it seems that nobody else except for her family believed in her.

She winced as she rubbed her collarbone; the area where her "Freak" scar laid that had been given to her by some fourth year Ravenclaws in her first year.

A long 14 hours later they arrived.

They trudged their way to the apartments they were renting out.

James, Lily and Albus in one, Mari, Rose and Hugo in another and lastly Victoire and Teddy.

..."I need a drink!" Victoire suddenly announced.

"Oh Victoire," Marigold thought," We all do."

"I'll go with you," She sighed,"You're an engaged veela. Need I say more?"

They left the building and walked down over to a bar called Rousseau's.

It wasn't very busy but there was a few people at the bar and a family sitting in the corner.

Marigold sat down.

"Hi! Can I get you anything?" A blonde woman asked, stepping up in front of us.

"No thanks," Victoire said simply.

Victoire looked into over to Mari.

"Mar, what's wrong?"

..."You're not even out of school yet and you're already getting married!"

"I know Mari! But I love him!"

"I know! I always got the short part of our twinship. He got part of dads thing and mums...all I wanted was to be the first one- For once."

..."Mari- I-"

"Just shut it, Vic... My biggest fear is being left alone forever and at the rate, my life is going...."

"Oh Mari," Victoire stuttered out, tears filling her eyes.

At this point, both girls were crying and hugging each other.

It really was a sight to see!

What they didn't realize were the people in the corner watching them.

Two with sorrow.

Two with confusion.

And one with appreciation.

"So now you know how I feel Nik.." Rebekah said, almost crying at the similar place she and the girl were in.

"I'm going over there to talk!" She stated, standing up and wiping her eyes.

"Now, Now Rebekah," Finn started,"What would be the point in that?"

"She's a sad lonely girl who can't get a date. I'm sorry to say but so am I."

She walked over to the girls.

___