𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖌𝖊

{𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙}

What kind of shitshow is this, I ask?

The last thing Cale recalled was being on his deathbed and being surrounded by all of his loved ones.

He had a good chance of dying. So why was he reborn again, and in a female form at that, even though he doesn't have a problem with it?

Only once more might Cale scream obscenities at the death deity.

Cale, who is currently a year old, undoubtedly took notice of many things because he was idle.

First, he was a woman.

The second person, whose name is Angelica, is an angel or messenger.

His third claim is that he is royalty specifically the non existent twin of athanasia who lives in a different palace then her and that he was reborn into the lovely princess novel he read .

He scratch that ... She cursed the god of death again and how unlucky she is .

Just when she got her slacker life , she just had to die and now she's in another problematic novel .

I kind of concur with Eruhaben-nim's current Angelica thought, alas for my deteriorating sanity.

'What has been done is done. If Raon were here, he would inquire as to whether she was about to con someone. All I have to do at this point is relax and avoid getting involved with the main characters so that I may resume my laziness.'

Angelica was lost in thought and did not notice anyone entering the room. She stopped her thoughts when someone gently hugged her.

"What the hell," she thought, staring at him.

"Princess, you seem to be awake," said the maid.

"My name is Stella and I will serve you from now on," said the maid Stella with her evil grin, sending shivers down Baby Angelica's spine. "And I definitely want to avoid people like that in the future," she thought.

She will surely lead a more relaxed life in the future.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(THOSE WHO KNOW , KNOWS NOW LETS CRY POOR ANGELICA SOME TEARS CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THE SAD TRUTH(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

{𝕿𝖔 𝕭𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊𝖉}