𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

"Dad." Athanasia called out gaining both Claude and Angelica's attention as they turned towards her .

"It's our birthday soon and our debutante coming too . "Athanasia said pointing to Angelica and herself.

" So I was thinking who I would like to be escorted by for the first dance , since it's a meaningful day I wanted to ask the hand of someone close... "Athanasia drawled out slowly while glancing at Felix .

" Please don't tell me she's going to ask what I think she is " Angelica thought crossing her fingers.

" Wouldn't Felix be a good choice "she eventually said Wich gained her a horror filled look from Felix .

"She did , what an idiot" Angelica couldn't help but shake her head in disbelief.

"What do you think dad? Angelica?" Athanasia questioned.

"I'm staying out of this one ." Angelica said quickly sipping her lemonade before grimacing at the sour taste .

Putting his cup back on the table he spoke .

"Felix , not a bad choice."

"Right ?" Athanasia tilted her head to the side .

"Do what you want ." Claude suggested .

"Wow . I actually asked Felix yesterday, and Felix told me that he will be okay with it If there is no one else fit for the role ."Athanasia said as if Felix wasn't just standing behind her .

"P-princess " Felix hesitantly called out glancing at Angelica for help , Angelica who had been listening to this whole thing, just avoided her eyes .

"Your on your own , dude .". Angelica thought feeling a small amount of pity towards Felix .

"Y-your majesty, i-im sorry to say but I ..." Before Felix could finish his sentence he got interrupted.

"That works out well . Felix did mention a few days ago that it was your debutante . He said that it is a special day , so the escort but be chosen with tireless care . So Felix must be glad that you chose him . "Claude stated drinking his tea .

" You-your majesty-" Felix started speaking with a pale face but got interrupted once again .

"But what's with your expression? You don't seem very pleased ." Claude stated smiling viciously behind his cup making Angelica sweat nervously .

"This vicious mother -lets try not to curse so much . " Angelica thought.

Before Felix could defend himself Athanasia
suddenly exclaimed.

"Wait ! Who's dancing with Angelica."

The air suddenly grew tense around them and they could see how displeased Claude was .