𝕲𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 34

{𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙}

"Princess."Jennete called out, walking towards Athanasia who is drinking tea in a dazed state.

"Jennette. "Athanasia acknowledged, looking at her In a concerned way.

"His majesty has fallen asleep."She stated,"It seemed like he didn't sleep last night, they say that he'll feel alot more better if he rests like this."

"I see...and what of my sister? Is she with my father?" Athanasia questioned, gesturing for her to take a seat opposite her.

"Princess Angelica was the one to tend to his majesty, she had taken to rest along with his majesty, stating that she'd exhausted herself while using her magic to soothe his majesty. "Jennete explained, earing a look of concern and recognition from Athanasia.

"I see, did she say anything else?" Athanasia questioned.

Jennete shook her head,"No, all she said was that she is going to rest and that she and his majesty is not to be disturbed."

Athanasia was deep in thought after that and got shocked when Lucas, out of nowhere, popped up right infront of her, their faces only mere centimeters away from each other.

"What's with that frown?" Lucas asked with a soft yet cheeky looking smile, not taking note of the flabbergasted Jennete who was staring at him with wide-eyes.

"Lucas!"Athanasia screeched.

Lucas grabbed his ears sweatdropping, "ow, my ears." Though he was cut off by Athanasia screaming again.

"Lucas come here for a sec!"Athanasia grabbed him by the arm," Jennete, excuse us for a bit." Athanasia stated in a hurry and ran off, dragging Lucas with her.

"Princess, please calm down."Lucas stated, "I know you're happy to see after so long-"Lucas was cut off by Athanasia pushing him against the wall, pinning him against it with both of her hands on each side of his head.

"What took you so long!" She screamed in his face, not taking notice of his flushed look because of the position they were in.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting!" She continued.

"W-what, why are you being like this, aren't you too close?" Lucas stuttered, hos hands hovering around her wait, not quite touching it yet.

"What happened. " He demanded when he saw her teary eyes as she looked him in the eye. He took hold of one of her hands and his other still hovered on her waist, still not touching it yet.

"Fix my dad!"

"Hmm?" He hummed, questionably," your dad?"

"While you were gone, my magic poured out and I almost died." She started.

"What?" He questioned.

"And daddy was struck with amnesia!" She shook his shoulders.

"What, amnesia?" He questioned again.

"And now he hates me and I'm being confined!"

"Confined?" Lucas sounded even more confused then how he sounded when she first started.

"I think there is something wrong with Angel!"

"Something wrong with your sister?" At some point Luca had to stop Athanasia because she just kept on going and was getting very worked up.

Lucas came to the conclusion that it was all claudes fault and spike darkly with a glare,"should I teach him a lesson?"

Yes, that only earned him a hard smack to the head.

"Don't you dare do anything to my dad!" She huffed, angrily.

After sending jennete away the pair walked to Athanasia's room to discuss the current situation.

"Why did your magic pour out?" Lucas questioned, crossing his arms and he looked at Athanasia who sat on the love seat," I made sure to take preventative measures before I left. Were you with Blackie all the time ?" He questioned.

"No!I didn't play with Blackie that much, really." Athanasia defended herself.

"There's no way I made a mistake, so your dad still hasn't recovered his memories?"he bent down to look at her and she started pouting in a sad way.

"Mhm, so please, world-famous and handsome lord magician, help me! You've grown more taller and handsome since the last time I saw you." She pleaded, praising him in the process to get him to help her.

"What the. I was always tall and handsome, anyways, I'll fix it for you." In a instant, the moment Lucas snapped his fingers, they were both teleported to the room where Claude and Angelica slept.

Claude was laying on the long couch while Angelica slept, curled up on the single couch opposite him. She looked like a cute cat curling up in a ball to get warmth as she slept.

Lucas leaned over and looked at the sleeping Claude,not caring that his hair was in his face. Athanasia on the other hand, did not hink the same. She tugged at his hair harshly, getting it out of her father's face.

"Don't wake him up! He just fell asleep. " She whisper-yelled at him.

"Hey, how dare you treat me like this." Lucas grumbled,"let me go." He demanded at Athanasia, who seemed way fascinated by his long and soft black hair.

"What do you think? Can you fix him?" She questioned, still holding his hair.

"What is this? You told me he only lost his memories,so why is he dying?" Lucas questioned,glancing down at Claude with a confused look.

"Huh, what did you say?"

{𝕿𝖔 𝕭𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊𝖉}