𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25

Angelica opened her eyes groaning from the light of the sun that was shining in her eyes

Angelica opened her eyes groaning from the light of the sun that was shining in her eyes .

"Your awake."she heard someone say .

She turned her head to the side and saw Lucas sitting of the chair with his arms crossed .

"What happened?"Angelica asked, sitting up leaning against the pillows .

"You fainted after a you fell into the lake with the other two ."Lucas answered.

"I'm assuming you know what's the cause of you fainting and coughing out blood ."Lucas said, making her nod in acknowledgement.

"During the debutante I drank water ,it tasted funny and I only realized it was poisoned when I was in my carriage because I was feeling abnormally warm and couldn't stop shaking. Though I don't know the contents of the poison."Angelica explained, lucas just nodded face turning into a frown before he spoke.

"Well you see about that , the "poison" that you drank wasn't any regular poison. In fact it wasn't any poison at all . The water that you drank was infested with black magic and it could inevitably kill you if your not careful enough."

"That sucks." She said grimacing , Lucas nodding in agreement with what she said .

"Is there anything I have to look out for ? Or can you remove it ?"Angelica asked, watching as Lucas held his chin in thought.

"Unfortunately I can't remove it just yet because I'm still very low on mana but I can energize you now and then to prevent you from passing out or coughing out blood. I'd say you shouldn't use any mana unless it's absolutely necessary and you shouldn't come in contact with someone who uses black magic, that little bit of black magic inside of you it will be attracted to the person able to use black magic making you absorb that magic killing you or making you severely sick in the process . Do you get what I'm saying?"

"Yes ,yes I understand. "Angelica said, then looked around and noticed she is not in her room .

"Is this my father's room ?"she asked .

"Yeah , this is like the second time you made him go bat shit crazy ."Lucas said, blankly.

"I don't evens want to know what he did , I just feel sorry for the poor person who experienced his wrath."Angelica said, shaking her head already imagining how Claude would threaten to kill everyone if she wasn't healed by the time he comes back .

"Your fiance was pretty concerned when he heard you passed out including that scary maid of yours ."Lucas said, shivering internally at how murderous both of them looked when the came into the room when he was busy healing her .

"I can imagine."Angelica said, sweating .

"By the way how long was I out for ? Did you tell them what's wrong with me ?"Angelica asked .

"You were out for 24hrs and just to let you know I'll keep your children? Wards ? A secret. The visited you with that fiance of yours and couldn't stop crying, your fiance had to bribe them to leave the room because they didn't want to leave you alone ."Lucas said, before his eyes widen a lot when he saw the gentle smile on the normally blank face of Angelica.

"She must love them a lot ." Lucas thought, when he saw her smile .

"And about your condition, I just said you passed out from exhaustion because of pulling all nighters to finish your paperwork . Then I explained the reason why you coughed out blood was because you unintentionally absorbed mana like the last time . They surprisingly believed that well not counting you fiance , I'm sure you told him about the it the moment you felt funny ."lucas said, and Angelica just nodded.

Just then all of the others came into the room .

"Your finally awake ."Claude said, tone filled with relief.

"You had me worried."Athanasia said, giving her a hug .

Alberu just walked towards the bed watching as Athanasia let go of the hug stepping back , then going closer to her hugging her then giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead totally ignoring the glares he was getting from Claude and Stella .

"I'm glad your okay now , seriously you should really get rid of this habit."Alberu said, making her smile in amusement.

"What can I say any bed is my soulmate."

"At this point I believe you ."Alberu said, shaking his head .

"Princess , have some lemon tea ."Stella's said, smiling benignly making Alberu stare at Angelica in pity .

"Thank you ."Angelica said, bracing herself before taking a sip .

"It's..sweet ?" Angelica thought, surprised.

"Does she enjoy drinking lemon tea ?"Claude questioned, Stella who bowed before speaking .

"Yes , your highness. The princess has lemon tea every day . One cup for breakfast,brunch ,lunch ,teatime and dinner, as well as before she goes to sleep ."Stella said, totally ignoring the looks of horror on both Alberu and Angelica's faces that nobody seemed to notice.

"I see , I'll ask the gardener to plant a large portion of lemons in her garden ."Claude said, almost making Angelica pass out .

"My poor taste buds, by the time I'm 18 I won't be able to taste anything?" Angelica thought Internally crying.