𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

"So your finally awake, I was beginning to think your were some kind of sleeping beauty" wast the first thing Angelica heard when she woke up

"So your finally awake, I was beginning to think your were some kind of sleeping beauty" wast the first thing Angelica heard when she woke up . Right next to her sat a tall handsome male with beautiful red eyes ,long black hair and a mole under the left eye.

But that didn't distract her because she was wondering just who the fuck is he .

"Who the fuck are you " she asked sitting up fastly alarmed .

"Such vulgar language for a seven year old , you owe me your life and I'm sure you wouldn't speak to someone who saved your life in such a manner " the black haired said smirking.

" So your the one that healed me "she asked leaning back into her pillows with a sigh .

" Yeah . Your heart would have exploded if it wasn't for me ."

" What's your name " She asked

" I'll tell you if you answer a few questions of mine . "He said she sat in silence for a minute before she nodded indicating she would .

" Great , I'm Lucas and it's a pleasure to meet you princess "he said smirking making her role her eyes .

" My first question for you is how are you alive "

"Huh " That confused Angelica completely.

Seeing her confused expression he explained.

"When I was healing you I noticed a few things, number 1 you have alot mana .I'm just curious why is it that you absorbed your sister's mana when your body isn't even compatible with you own mana .

Number 2 you have other abilities in your body that I noticed and never in my two hundred years of living have i encountered anything like that . I'm pretty sure that it is weakening your body .

Number 3 is that maybe one of your abilities allowed you to absorb things like mana ,items exedra exedra . Which is also why I suggest you stay away from your sister's mutt because that is a mana beast and it contains all her mana . Explain some of your abilities to me I'm quite curious about it "

It took a moment for her to process what he was say to say she was pissed was an understatement.

" Couldn't that bastard tell me this when I was speaking to him " she really was looking forward to burning some temples in the near future.

" Okay well the names are......." She proceeded to explain the names of her abilities and what some of it does . She really didn't explain much about the ancient powers ,but who cares not like he knows .

"Wow , that alot ..your demonstrating some of theses to me later ." Lucas said let's just say he was impressed.

"My last two questions , are you a transmigrator or a reincarnator " he asked catching her by surprise before she chuckled giving him a smirk .