𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

"So your leaving for Atlanta tomorrow"Angelica asked ijekeil who was sitting across her

"So your leaving for Atlanta tomorrow"Angelica asked ijekeil who was sitting across her .

Angelica decided to visit him after hearing from her sister that he was leaving to study at Atlanta.

"Yes lady Angel" ijekeil answered he wasn't a stuttering mess anymore around her if anything she is the only person he is comfortable with .

"So how long will be away " Angelica asked staring at the boy who drank the lemonade they received early with a straight face.

"I think it's about two or three years I'm not quite sure just yet , I think it mostly depends on whether I finished studied or not " ijekeil explained putting down his cup and reaching for the cake .

"I see , anyway I wanted to give you something before you go , catch" Angelica threw a tiny rectangular box towards ijekeil who caught it in surprise.

"Well go on , open it " Angelica ordered.

Unwrapping the paper around the box and opening it ijekeil couldn't help but gasp in surprise and disbelief at what Angelica had gotten him .

"B-but t-this is a CDE pen , lady Angel this costs a fortune "ijekeil said in amazement.

" Money isn't a problem "Angelica said waving her hand in a nonchalant manner.

" That isn't the point "ijekeil exclaimed slamming his hand on the table then apologized when he realized what he did .

" My lady , not only is this extremely expensive this is also quite rare . I remember the time it just started coming two years ago , everyone went crazy trying to buy it because it was deemed useful and the most craziest thing is that the creator is still anonymous. How did you manage to find one of these "ijekeil rambled not noticing the tiny smirk he got .

" It was easy , especially when I know the creator "Angelica said like it was nothing .

" My lady , im not even going to asked"ijekeil said shaking his head with a sigh.

" Forget about all that I assume you know what it does right, make use of it "

" Of course I do , my lady . The CDE pen is a type of pen that has ink that never runs out , it has a certain button on the side that you should press if you would like to send a message to someone , all it take is to write what you want to say to the person and the letter will instantly get transported to the person . "Ijekeil explained happily with a smile .

" He reminds me of a excited puppy"Angelica thought sweating.

" Good job , you know your stuff . You can send me a message if you are in need of some help or If you need someone to talk to . "

" Thank you, lady Angel I am most grateful"ijekeil thanked her sincerely.

" Don't mention it ,it wasn't a problem "