𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

"So what do you want to do today

"So what do you want to do today ."Alberu asked standing in front of Angelica who was sitting by her desk signing some paper work that she had to submit to her father .

Yes , signing paperwork, she started doing her royal duties at an early age .

"I don't know ,why ?" She asked looking up at Alberu who's face was very close to her own .

"I was thinking,why don't you , me and the kids visit the market outside of the palace for awhile."Alberu said sweat dropping when Angelica shoved his face away from her .

"Not a bad idea ,let's go ."Angelica said standing up then paused .

"We'll have to sneak out and wear a disguise because my Father won't allow me to leave the palace grounds ."

"That won't be a problem ."Alberu said holding her and gently and dragging her out of her office passing some maids who were giggling at their attached hands .

They walked outside to the garden towards the children who were playing on the soft grass .

"Human , blondie."Raon who was in his human form ran towards them tackled them into a hug with On and Hong who were also in their human forms following behind him mimicking his action.

"Careful ,don't run you might get hurt ."Angelica said patting them on the heads once they let go of her .

"We won't because we're strong but you might because your a very fragile human ,human ."Raon said standing in front of her .

"I know but I still worry ."Angelica frowned .

"They'll be fine ,why don't you tell them where we're going today ,okay ."Alberu said gently smiling at Angelica and the children .

"Are when going somewhere!?"Hong said jumping in excitement.

"Where are we going !?"On said with an equal amount of excitement.

"Yeah yeah what they said ."Roan pitched in .

"Well we decided to take you three outside to the capital,what do you think ?"Angelica asked the children who's faces brightened in Glee.

"Let's go!"all thee exclaimed in unison .

"Well then ,let's teleport there now ."Angelica said outstretching her hands to the children who quickly took her hands .She the looked at Alberu who put his and on her shoulder.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds and just like that they were at the market behind one of the buildings.

Angelica felt a bit dizzy and feel forward but then she felt someone holding her up cautiously .

"Are you ok ?"Alberu asked in a very worried tone .

"Do you need to sit !?"

"No,no I'm fine ."Angelica said straightening herself then looked at the others who looked quite worried .