𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

A couple of years later

"Twirl ."

"Curtsy"

"Smile , not too innocent, not too seductive , just gently."

"Very good , princess" Angelica's dance instructor praised .

Angelica and Athanasia had each gotten different etiquette and dance instructor 's due to their debutante coming soon .

"I see no flaw in your dance as usual princess , though it's probably because of the commoner dancers blood flowing through you princess . "The dance instructor praised but insulted at the same time .

" I guess being a half blood has it's benefits" the instructor continued which made Angelica annoyed .

"I see , well then , instructor Unbridged kindly escort yourself out of the sapphire palace and never return, I'm letting you know now so I won't be sending you off " Angelica announced turning to leave the dance room .

"As you wish princess" Unbridged said but then had to double take .

"If the emperor were to hear that I displeased the princess he would have my head on a platter " Unbridged paled and ran after the princess.

"Wait princess, please I beg your forgiveness, have mercy . Let me stay please and I won't fail you , I won't taunt you . " Unbridged pleaded from the ground while grasping Angelica's dress in panic.

"It's either you leave now and never return or I get my father and you die instantly by his hand , you choose ." Angelica said not giving her much of a choice.

"I'll leave and I won't return I swear " Unbridged swore with tears .

"Han han " Angelica called out and in an instant someone who seems to be about two years older then her , came in running.

This boy's name is Rohan Blackwell. He is Angelica's guardian knight as-well as Felix's long distant cousin. He is also our very own Choi han.

They met when Felix decided it was time for Angelica to pick out her personal knight , they watched the knights training and Angelica just happen to recognize his training style . She decided to do the exact thing she did to find out if Stella was Ron and to her luck, it worked.

"Yes , princess" Rohan asked staring at his master who was glaring at her instructor. Sensing something wrong he quickly stood In front of Angelica moving her away from the lady on the ground.

"Escort her out of my palace and never let her return again , I'll be by my father if you look for me " Angelica said walking out of the room.

"As you wish " Rohan said dragging the sobbing instructor away

Just as Angelica was about to enter Claude's room Athanasia came running out almost bumping into her .

"Careful " Angelica warned as they both almost fell .

"Sorry , by the way dad's waiting for you . "Athanasia said running off with Felix following after her .

"That was weird" Angelica thought walking into the room and sitting across her father .

"Afternoon, father " Angelica greeted Claude who nodded in response .

"How has your etiquette and dance classes been " Claude asked staring at his daughter who suddenly got a very annoyed look when he mentioned that .

"I sent the instructor away , she shouldn't return " Angelica answered.

"Why ? Did she do something to offend you in anyway ?" Claude questioned slightly alarmed as Angelica never really let anyone bother her .

"She kept in mentioning how ... Um .. how it was probably because I had the blood of a commoner dancers blood flowing through me that I am capable to dance and other degrading words " Angelica explained and Claude's face turned darker and darker hearing what his daughter said .

"I'll take care of her , don't bother yourself with the likes of her anymore ." Claude said glaring at nothing.

"Anyway, is there anything you want for your birthday day this year as you are turning fourteen?" Claude asked his daughter.

"Nope , I'm fine with what I have right now" Angelica answered Wich annoyed Claude slightly he asks her the exact question every year and as usual she wants nothing Wich somewhat makes him feel bad as he always gives Athanasia gifts .

"I have a question." Angelica said breaking Claude out of his deep thoughts.

"What is it " he questioned.

"Will he come to the debutante ?" Angelica asked and Claude's face visibly darkened and the room suddenly got cold .

"Unfortunately that unwanted thing will be attending as your partner for your first dance , he will arrive five days before the big day" Claude said gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"Five days huh , that will probably be the first time I've seen him in person " Angelica thought with a nod .

"I see , I have a request" Angelica said .

" Hmm ? "Claude hummed in question .

" Would you like be be my second dance?"Angelica asked with a slightly hopeful voice

"I suppose it won't be a bother , I accept" Claude said with his hand Infront of his mouth hiding his smile .

"Thank you" Angelica said with a very soft some and Claude was sent into a daze for a moment seeing her smile because just for that moment he could have sworn he saw Diana smiling at him just as gently as Angelica.