𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

The next day all of them were gathered in the entrance of the ruby palace ,all looking pale and exhausted

The next day all of them were gathered in the entrance of the ruby palace ,all looking pale and exhausted . Angelica included , she had spent the night again there.

"We should be heading out now " Felix hesitantly said as he glanced down at the children Infront of him.

' we being too much yesterday 'thought Athanasia.

" Athy's legs hurt"Athanasia said as she tugged on his pants .

"Give me a piggy back ride"she requested.

"Yes princess"

Lily who had been watching them blew out a relived breath .

"Well then , please return safely "lily bid them off .

"Bye bye lily"

"See you later lily "

"We'll be off now "said Felix to lily .

"Look at them they're acting like newly Weds " athanasia thought staring ath Felix and lily .

" It's obvious they have no respect for us single people " thought Angelica who had no experience in love .

" We'll be heading to the audience chamber today " Felix told the twins as they walked towards the large doors that are shut closed .

"We'll have to wait for awhile "

"That Claude and his shitty manners
if he is going to make a person wait he could at least have them wait in the room ." Athanasia thought angrily.

Suddenly the door creaked open and a silver haired noble came out .

" Sir Felix"

' Whoa such a charismatic dude'thought athanasia

" sir Roger , it's been awhile"said Felix

Hearing that name caught Angelica's attention. She was very familiar with that name , so she started paying attention to their conversation.

" I was curious since I didn't see you at the audience hall ,funny seeing you here"stated Roger .

Roger then noticed the siblings as he hadn't really been paying attention to his surroundings .

"My,pardon my manners I didn't notice ,Roger Alpheus at your service prosperity be upon the obelian empire"said Roger as he gave a low bow

'roger Alpheus quite the ambitious guy he lives a very successful life using that girl'thought Angelica as she observed the man infront of her .

'hmmm what's with that look in his eyes is he comparing us with his card(Jennette)me a five year old 'thought Athanasia.

"Hello mister white " she greeted him with a smile .