𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

"Thank you for inviting us for tea " the twins said while bowing in unison

The maids that Sood behind Claude were staring at them in awe because of how cute they are .

'How's that?
Aren't we cute 'thought athanasia .

Claude didn't give a response but did call out to his guard .

"Yes your majesty"Felix said as he placed Athanasia Infront of Claude and Angelica on the side .

"Morning papa/father "they said in sync.

Claude still didn't reply as he stared .

"Papa was in Athy's dream yesterday!"she said voice filled with happiness.

"A dream?"Claude questioned tilting his head .

" Athy was with papa , Angel ,lily and Felix and went to pick the stars and the moon and had fun" Athanasia explained with a bright smile.

" That's a weird dream" Claude stated.

'you better watch your damn mouth ' Athanasia thought.

" Athy was so happy to go play with papa"

While hearing this a smirk appeared on Claude's face .

"What about you " Claude asked as he stared at Angelica.

Poor Angelica couldn't sleep last night due to nightmares , nightmares of her slacker life saying goodbye .

"It was eventful . " She said emotionlessly , internally crying.

Claude just hummed .

"Well that's boring"

'like your life'thought Angelica clearly hating on him .

As a maid placed a cup of tea on the table with a weary expression. And just then did Athanasia realized that this was the first time the maids witnessed them having a conversation , Not that it is one but we'll not mention that seeing as it was basically one-sided .

Athanasia just stared at Claude and her sister back and forth .

'they really are alike , for some reason both of them look very spaced out and exhausted .......are they not getting enough sleep ,I mean Claude could have called us in the afternoon and Angelica could have just stayed back at the palace , though i am grateful I wouldn't want to be alone with Claude so cheers to her . '

"Papa is that good " hearing that knocked the father daughter duo out of their daze and stared at the female.

"It's not enjoyed for its taste "

"Athy wants what papa is having " she insisted .

" It might be too strong for you princess " Felix said a bit too motherly.