𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

It was nightfall and Angelica is currently waiting at the entrance of the sapphire palace with Rohan on her left and Stella on the right , Beatrice stood right next to stella while all of the palace maids stood behind them

It was nightfall and Angelica is currently waiting at the entrance of the sapphire palace with Rohan on her left and Stella on the right , Beatrice stood right next to stella while all of the palace maids stood behind them .

"Princess , they've arrived ." One of the palace scouters exclaimed opening the palace gates .

There in full glory came in a tall blond blue eyed male that seemed to be around sixteen or seventeen, wearing a very fancy white noble suit with gold embroidery with a sword joined to his hip .

"Greetings towards the Rowoon's empire emperor, Alberu Crossman ." All of the maids bowed in sync while Angelica stood tall staring with her usual blank face at the person Infront of her .

Alberu nodded at the maids greetings before walking straight towards Angelica gently grasping her hand giving a soft kiss towards her palm .

"It's a pleasure finally meeting face to face , My princess." Alberu said moving back but still holding her hand in his grasp .

"The pleasures all mine " Angelica said then started shivering when the wind blew past her .

"Pardon me princess , but I think it's best that you stay inside the palace as it is getting quite cold right now ." Stella spoke bowing.

"Ah , yes send these woman and men to their room , I'll send his majesty to his living quarters." Angelica said walking inside still holding Alberu's hand .

"As you wish , princess " Stella bowed while smiling benignly.

The walk towards Alberu's room was silent and when they finally arrived to his room , he quickly shoved the door open pulling Angelica with him into the room and closing the door once again, putting on a silencing spell.

"What the he-" before she could finish her sentence she was quickly brought into a warm embrace.

"I've missed you ." Alberu said burring his face in her hair .

"I missed you so much , you don't know how we all felt when we had to watch you die ."hearing this Angelica couldn't help but return the hug giving Alberu a few comforting pats on the back .

As if remembering something Alberu quickly pulled away making Angelica stare at him questionably.

" I have a surprise for you . "Alberu said with a smile.

" What is it . "Angelica asked .

" Give it a moment , 3,2,1 and..."Alberu counted down and when he reached three Angelica was immediately tackled down onto the ground .

"Wha-" she started speaking but when she saw what or who tackled her over it brought tears to her eyes .

Innocent teary baby doe eyes stared at her with the same amount of emotions as she was feeling right now .

Her ward no her children, her Raon , On and Hong were staring at her they were finally back and safe in her arms once again.

When it finally sank in she let out a few relived sobs which made the children also sob in happiness.

"WHAAA HUMAAAN " Raon started wailing .

"WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH !" On and Hong also wailed loudly .

"I know i know , I missed you too , I missed you three so much ." Angelica sobbed as-well .

Alberu who was watching also had slight tears In his eyes so he crouched down and somehow brought all four of them into his embrace .

" There's no need not worry and cry any longer, we're finally back together again ."Alberu whispered as they finally stopped crying and started smiling at each other.

" Yeah , I agree. "Angelica said smiling with red brimmed eyes while the three childern nodded In agreement.

" Blondie can be smart sometimes, nya ."On said

" Yeah , human Blondie was very good to us and fed all alot of meat and sweets . "Raon said excitedly flapping his wings while flying around in circles.

" He taught us stuff , nya . "Hong said jumping around swinging his tail around .

"Alberu smart ? What world am I living in." Angelica said smiling teasingly at alberu .

"Need i remind you I have always been smart it's just your too troublesome to deal with ." Alberu said crossing his arms .

"Awe is poor little Alberu pouting because his feelings got hurt ." Angelica teased making the children join in as well.

"Yeah , his pouting." Raon said smiling.

"Yeah , yeah ." Both On and Hong said .

"Sigh, I forgot how rude you are sometimes." Alberu said shaking his said in disbelief.

"I'm not rude , just honest something that you aren't." Angelica said with a shrug .

"Gasp , now thats a low blow ." Alberu said clutching his heart in fake hurt .

"It 's highter then your IQ atleast." Angelica retorted.

"Okay stop now that actually hurt to hear ." Alberu said sweating.

"If you say so ."

Alberu quickly went back for a hug and spoke again.

" I know I said it already but I missed you ."

"I missed you too ."