𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

'what a beautiful voice '

'i wonder who is singing '

'who'

'don't go'

'so beautiful '

'a fairy '

'a goddess '

"Mm" mumbled athanasia in her sleep .

"It looks like the princess is having a good dream " said Felix from outside.

" She did sing a song that chases away bad dreams "Claude said while sitting between the siblings .

"The fairies must of heard her song and gifted her with sweet dreams "

" Your full of nonsense"Claude stated .

" Hehehe"Felix laughed sheepishly not denying what he said.

"Hmm" athanasia mumbled once again.

'its noisy ...... Ah . It's quiet now'thought Claude .

Claude placed his hand onto athanasia's head and showed her , her mother whole she slept .

"So troublesome,sleep " he said then he removed his hand from her head making her smile brightly in her sleep .

Claude the looked towards Angelica who was twisting and turning around in her sleep with a frown .

'it looks like she is having a nightmare'claude thought as he reached out to pet Angelica's head for comfort which helped ,because she slightly relaxed .

Feeling something heavy on her head woke her up and Angelica was greeted by the cold face of her father .

"Hello father"

"Sleep it's still early " said Claude before bringing Angelica to his chest and putting her to sleep again.

'troublesome '

Two years later

Two years later .

Athanasia pouted as she stared at her near empty basket that she normally filled with her chocolate ,her sister who had been laying on the couch reading snorted in amusement at her misfortune.

"I want chocolate" she stated while pouting.

"It a shame you won't get any for a long time " Angelica said while flipping a few pages of the book that she was reading.

" That's it I'm going to papa and your coming with "she said dragging her sister who stumbled a bit .

"Your here " Claude stated as athanasia came in running while dragging her sister.

"Papa Athy's here!" She shouted in excitement.

"Morning father" greeted Angelica as she sat on the opposite couch to continue reading.