𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

Angelica who was weakly leaning against her bathroom wall held her hand against her mouth letting out violent coughs .

This went on for awhile before she removed her hand breathing heavily. Angelica look at her hand and was not surprised to see it filled with blood .

"Shit !"Angelica cursed washing her hand to get rid of the blood then washed out her mouth with some water as there had been some blood still lingering in her mouth .

You could already guess why she is in this condition.

It was because of the poison with unknown ingredients she had consumed .

Why wasn't anyone notified of this condition?it's simple really .

She found it bothersome to tell anyone.

That and she's just to lazy , which really isn't all that surprising.

Angelica looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw how pale she was and it also seems like she lost a bit a weight.

While staring at herself she heard someone knock on her bathroom door .

"Princess, his Majesty and the princess requested you join them on a boat ride ."Stella said from the other side of the door .

"I'll be out in a few minutes."Angelica rasped out , her throat a bit sore from coughing so much .

"Are you okay,princess? You sound unwell."Stella said in concern .

Stepping out of her bathroom, Angelica looked at the concerned Stella before speaking once again .

"I'm fine , I'll be on my way now . I see you later and if the kids or Alberu looks for me tell them I'm with father ."Angelica said stepping out of the room .

Stella , who just looked at the female who stepped out of the room ,sighed in worry . It was very obvious that something was wrong with Angelica and it looks like she can't do anything about it yet .

 It was very obvious that something was wrong with Angelica and it looks like she can't do anything about it yet

Angelica sat next to Claude on the boat leaning against the pillows on the side . The boat ride so far had been very peaceful and the nice cool breeze slightly relaxed her almost lulling her to sleep .