𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

{𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙}

Angelica and Athanasia were seated next to each other facing Claude while the table in front of them was filled with sweets , cakes, basically anything that could give you diabetes.

"I didn't know you both couldn't speak"Claude said, gazing at both siblings who avoided his stare .

" Hic"

" Well, that's boring ", Claude then rested his chin on his hand, then looked at Angelica, who had a neutral expression mirroring his .

"Both of you aren't much talkers ?" He questioned .

" Athy can talk "Athanasia replied, smiling innocently, while Angelica remained quiet.

" And what about you, "he looked at Angelica, who seemed to be day dreaming about who knows what .

Snapped out of a dazed state, she spoke " I can speak. "

"Finally, I can hear you speak? Why stay silent until now ?" He questioned Felix, who was behind him and whispered" pardon me , your majesty, but a little girl the princess's age is quite shy ."

" Is that so "Claude questioned.

'I don't even know , my kids used to threaten to kill people at a young age ,so I guess we'll never know 'Angelica thought, sweating.

" Felix "

" Yes , your majesty. "

" Leave "

"..."

"..."

"..."

' Mister please don't leave us alone with this psycho ', Athanasia begged in her mind, sending him looks .

Claude and Athanasia were having a conversation when she heard Claude spoke

"Aren't you going to eat too, " he questioned. She only gave a confused look and then turned towards Athanasia, who was nervously eating. It was almost as if he had threatened her while she was spacing out .Angelica just shrugged and took a small piece of cake and took a bite out of it .

'Suddenly I am missing all those tear-drenched pies Ron used to feed me."Angelica thought, feeling a bit sad or maybe even lonely.

She then looked at Claude, who looked at her expecting some kind of praise or something. Maybe she was just imagining things again .

"It's nice ", then she got lost in thought once again, thinking about the kids and everyone . She snapped out of thought once she heard athanasia.

"Papa " Athanasia exclaimed, smiling brightly, and for her it was obvious that it was a fake one .

'What the hell did I miss? '

Going with the flow, she just said father , which earned her surprised looks from them .

She just tilted her head slightly with a confused look and shrugged.

'My little sister is so so so so freaking CUTE' Athanasia thought, screeching internally.

Angelica is now alone with Claude. Apparently,he was going to walk with her to her palace.It was an awkward silence, but it was broken when he spoke .

"Where did you get those wounds from?"Claude had seen some bandages on her arms .

One of the maids went crazy today and attacked her. She was caught off guard and got hurt . The injury will take some time to heal but, at least it won't leave a scar.

"An unfortunate event " she answered. She wasn't just going to give out details about her life casually. It doesn't matter if he's an emperor or not, he shouldn't stick his nose where it shouldn't be . She was never scared of any royal in her previous life, so why should she be now?

"And what was that unfortunate event ?" He's a bit curious now .

"And an unfortunate event , is what it was."that ticked him off, but he didn't say anything.

When they arrived at her palace, her maid was standing there waiting for her with a smile .

"Blessings and glory upon the Obelian empire , and welcome back, princess " she greeted,

'Out of all the people waiting for me , does it have to be her "?' her maid. Stella was like another version of Ron . She would give Angelica sour lemonade if she did something wrong .

" I'll send someone to fetch her tomorrow" and with that he walked off .

" Princess, it's time to get ready for bed , I'll send someone to bring you extra sour lemonade "Angelica, sulking, followed her maid to her quarters .

' Fuck you god of death'

{𝖔 𝖁𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉}