𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

It was already late night but Angelica couldn't sleep

It was already late night but Angelica couldn't sleep .it was probably 2 or 3 in the morning ,she didn't bother to check . She had just been feeling restless lately. She had been twisting and turning for the past few hours already and she was getting sick of it .

Seeing as she wasn't going to sleep any time soon , Angelica slipped off her bed and walked towards her desk writing a note to Stella that she went out for a walk . Once she finished writing, she walked out of her room and exited her palace .

Angelica wandered aimlessly around the garden she entered not too long ago and she couldn't help but think about the times when she used to spend with her chi-wards . She and the children used to go out sometimes at night to the garden when they couldn't sleep , it was one of the things they did together .The children would dance and chase each other around while she would sing for them as per their request . Raon use to refer to this as one of there secret late night stake outs , which was very cute and amusing. She truly missed them .

Angelica felt her legs get a bit tired so she sat down and leaned against the tree , enjoying the peace and quietness. It was refreshing to not worry about helping out her and saving the world sometimes , but she knows she has no choice who was going to safe the innocent if if doesn't.

Angelica felt tired , both mentally and physically. She felt like crying but she wasn't granted the luxury of expressing her feelings. She just wanted rest . Why .. why must it always be her . What had she ever done wrong .

Angelica let out some quiet sobs , It would be very heartbreaking for anyone to witness her in such a state . She just hopes that nobody sees her in such a state because it would be embarrassing , but of course nothing ever goes as she wanted.

"Angelica?" Hearing someone call her name she quickly stood up straight and whipped off her tears before facing the person Infront if her , only to flinch in surprise when she saw it was Claude .

"Err .. morning father " Angelica said clearing her throat hoping he didn't witness her sobbing like a baby .

"What are you doing up so early , isn't it pass your bed time . Do you not know how dangerous it is for you to be out at this time alone "he rambled giving her disappointed looks , but then he got a closer look at her face and noticed her eyes was a bit red and some feint tear lines on her cheek.

" Have you been crying? What's wrong ?" Claude had picked her up carrying her in his arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and hid her face away from his view .

" What's wrong ? "He asked once again, he felt the slight tremors in her arms as she clung to him almost desperately, he could only pat her head for comfort waiting for her to calm down a bit .

Once, just this one time will she express her feelings.

" I'm tired " she finally spoke making him feel relieved but that went away as soon as it came when he heard her sob painfully.