𝕲𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 33

{𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙}

Angelica was on a walk with Felix, normally Angelica would avoid him or decline but today she felt like it was about time to leave the room because she felt a bit stuffy and sick of being in her study and palace whole day. Another reason is because the children decided to teleport to the Rowoon Kingdom for about two days because they wanted to bother Alberu and Angelica obviously couldn't resist them when they stared at her with that cute pleading eyes .

"So princess, have you been well, no offense but you've grown a bit paler and thinner."Felix said glancing down at her worriedly.

It was true. Nowadays, Angelica has been feeling more exhausted and experience frequent headaches and dizzy spells. At first Angelica thought was because she's been using too much mana but it seems to be something else completely.

"I'm alright, how are you, how have you been."Angelica dismissed his worries.

"I've been well, I exhausted my body a few times from training vigourously and I've grown more worried for the emperor as the days passed."Felix said, swinging his arm as if to show his exhaustion.

"Careful now, you're older then my father you should be careful you're growing older each day ."Angelica teased, looking up at Felix as he deflated.

"Please don't tease me so much princess, my heart can't handle it."Felix said, clutching his heart in fake hurt causing Angelica to let out a snort.

"Yeah ri-."Angelica stopped walking along with Felix. They both eyed each other and nodded.

"Who is there." Felix's demeanor changed completely, taking on a serious and cold persona

Felix immediately unsheathed his sword with his magic and Angelica immediately froze the ground behind them with a tap of her foot.

"The imperial palace isn't a place you can't just.... Princess?"Felix froze as he saw Athanasia who was now standing behind them frozen in shock and paled in fear as the sword was meer centimeters away from her neck and her feet incased in ice.

"Athanasia?"Angelica said, suprised and unthawed the ice on the ground.

"Princess!How did you-Gah I just!!"Felix sheathed his sword and crouched down in panic while holding one of Athanasia's hands.

"Uh-Sorry 'bout that ."Angelica said, smiling nervously. Athanasia pulled Angelica into a side hug as Felix was holding on one of her hands .

"When did you come back, I missed you and you missed out on alot."Athanasia said, hugging Angelica a bit tighter before letting go.

"I'm caught up a bit ."Angelica said, stepping back raising a brow at Felix who shriveled up on the ground.

'felix and Angel can make that type of face too.' Angelica thought, sweat dropping.

"Don't tell daddy I snuck in here, I just wanted to make sure that everyone is okay."Athanasia said to Felix placing a finger on her lip.

"Princess, his majesty misses you. He ordered everyone to bring you back." Felix said, looking up at Athanasia.

"Why don't we go see father."Angelica suggested against her better interests .

"I'll go and get permission, right now."Felix said , standing up.

"R-really."

"His majesty has granted us permission to have a audience with him."Felix said, coming out of the room Claude was in.

"Let's go in."Felix said, waiting for both siblings to walk in.

Angelica waited for Athanasia to walk in first and followed behind her as she walked in.

Claude sat in one end of the table and Athanasia sat on the other end. A chair was placed in the middle on the long table for Angelica to sit at , which she was thankful for because now she doesn't have to look at Claude in the face.

As usual, Angelica blanked out and only snapped out of her dazed state when Felix closed the door and left the room upon Claude's orders.

Angelica just silently watched as Claude asking Athanasia questions on how she's been and how has she been living like this for two months.

"I thought you wouldn't even get you hands on a bowl of porridge, but it doesn't seem like that's the case."Claude said to Athanasia as Angelica blocked out the conversation closing her eyes as she felt an incoming headache.

'daddy's the one who lost weight and it doesn't seem like his been eating. Angelica too, she's grown thin and paler then before, infact, they both looked like they haven't been getting any sleep at all .' Athanasia thought, worried for her family.

"Why, Why are you asking me such things." Athanasia couldn't help but asked as she stared at her father who stared back at her blankly .

"I don't know...I feel uncomfortable whenever I see you."Claude uttered, looking very uncomfortable.

"Whenever I see you make that expression.."Claude stopped speaking and clutched his head in pain.

"Leave, stay at the emerald palace for now."He said still clutching his head, causing Angelica to stand up and walk in his direction with a sigh. Angelica stood behind Claude placing her hands on each side of his head massaging it gently while Athanasia left the room in a hurry to call Felix .

'i guess I can heal him up a bit, my headaches aren't as severe as his.' Angelica thought, using a bit of her magic.

"Felix."Athanasia opened the door in a hurry.

"Daddy is-"

"Princess.."Felix interupted, looking into the room and saw Angelica gently massaging Claude's head as his clutched it in pain.

'Again.' Felix thought, wide-eyed and placed his hands on Athanasia's shoulder looking at her seriously.

"We'll take care of his majesty, for now return to the emerald palace." Felix said, then walked into the room fussing when he noticed Angelica paleing drastically .

"Princess, are you alright."Felix questioned,he crouched looking between Claude and Angelica worriedly.

"I'm alright."Angelica muttered, stopping her magic and continued to massage his head to relief some pain.

"Go...get her."Claude muttered.

"Do you mean, the lady margarita?"Felix questioned.

Athanasia who secretly stood outside still, leaned against the door looking nothing but sad and worried.

{𝕿𝖔 𝕭𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊𝖉}