𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28

It wasn't long before they reached the Rowoon kingdom

It wasn't long before they reached the Rowoon kingdom.Angelica and the kids has taken to Alberu's room for a afternoon nap whilst he finished up outstanding paperwork that was due long time ago .

And after about two to three hours later ,Angelica woke up and It took her a moment to register the unfamiliar room and bed she was laying in and if not for the children that were sleeping on her she would've immediately jumped up in alarm.

"Your awake ."she heard someone say . Angelica snapped her head to the side in alarm only to relax once she saw Alberu sitting at a desk in the corner of the room .

Before she could say anything, Alberu walked towards the bed and sat next to her careful not to awaken the sleeping children.

"How long were we asleep ?"Angelica asked , her voice slightly hoarse indicating that she had just woken up .

"Approximately two to three hours ."Alberu said, looking at Angelica who started at him with half-lidded eyes .

"So what's our plans for today?"Angelica asks curiously.

"They lay out of the palace is the same as it was in our past life so you won't get lost , feel free to walk around and explore as much as you want ."Alberu stood up from the bed carefully.

"I'll inform Stella that you've woken up , I still have a few things to set up in my office but I won't be long ."Alberu said , giving her an unexpected kiss on the forehead, then left the room before Angelica could say anything.

"What was that ?"Angelica whispered to herself. She got out of her shocked state when she felt the children moving around.

The children sat up slowly, rubbing their eye's still half asleep not noticing that Angelica was awake .

"Afternoon."Angelica said smiling softly at the sleepy children on her lap .

"Afternoon,human !"Raon exclaimed in happily causing Angelica to wince at how loud he had screamed . Even though she didn't say anything, the way Raon had screamed , made her ears start ringing.

"Afternoon, you two ."Angelica embraced the three as they snuggled together in her arms .

"Human , I want cookies and meat ."Raon said , snuggling more into her embrace.

"We can eat after we clean up , your cookie prince is setting up a picnic for us in the garden ."Angelica said smiling softly at the children who looked like they were about to fall asleep again .The kids immediately jumped up excitedly when hearing that forgetting how sleepy they felt .

Angelica sweat dropped at the new found energy they had .

" Would you like to clean up now or eat first princess ?" Stella who had been watching this entire scene spoke , scaring the everlasting crap out of Angelica who had clutched the area where her heart was in shock .