Epilogue

I will attempt to make one this time. I was hurt by y'all comments about the ending. And I don't hate y'all, I knew I deserved the hate and disappointment. So please forgive me for what I did. I will do better next time.

Don't worry, I can relate to y'all pain, I am crying so much that time when I made a drama/angst/sad ending in this story. Sorry because I let out my frustration here in my story.

But I'm also happy because the angst I made was effective. I mean, I am glad that I am good at doing angst.

-----

It's been 3 years now since the incident, did Taehyung move on?

A little bit. He can't properly move on because he kept visiting the cemetery where Jungkook was and of course, 3 years was still not enough for him.

However, that doesn't mean he will give up on his life. Like right now, he is the owner of a company that he builds because of his success. He also collaborates with organizations to help those people who lost their loved ones.

Being CEO of a company was a hassle but worthwhile for him mostly when he founded the organization. Currently, he was preparing to meet the person who will collaborate with him on his further projects.

Well, his own company's success was still mysterious for him even though he put hard work into his job, it wasn't enough to put him where he was right now.

"Mr. Kim, we should go now, the conference was about to start." His secretary called while knocking on the door of his office.

"Coming!" He responded and stood up from his seat after arranging Jungkook's picture frame on his desk.

He went out of his office and followed his secretary to go to the hall. There will be a lot of people inside because somehow, the collaboration is huge. Taehyung doesn't have an idea who will he meet but he hopes it wasn't a scam.

It was an anonymous person that's why everyone was waiting to see who was behind the successful company. He only knew it was Mr. J.

"Mr. Kim, you are getting successful nowadays. Do you mind sharing your secret?" Ms. Han Jikyung is the daughter of Jupiter Express company.

"It was because of my hard work, Ms. Han, and my employees." Taehyung responded.

He always hates those people who were accusing him of cheating toward his success. He didn't mind them that much but sometimes, they are annoying.

"And for today's main event, the main character finally arrived. Let's all welcome, Mr. J!"

The host suddenly announced, Taehyung looked at the entrance. His blood ran cold and his feet froze in his place. He saw familiar 5 people walking inside, he can't be wrong. That's them, he was sure.

But the most thing that caught his attention was the man walking with a powerful aura.