Chapter 6: Warning

"In this life, we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love." -Mother Teresa

Chapter 6: Warning

Taehyung was sitting on the chair still answering his undone assignment. Suddenly, he flinched when the door downstairs was slammed open.

He gulped standing up from his chair. He opened the door of his room hearing his father yelling his name.

"Taehyung, you slut!"

His father yelled at him, he nervously went downstairs.

"Wuh-what is it, dad?" Taehyung asked standing far from him.

"You bitch!"

His father grabbed his head and tugged his hair.

"Who do you think you are?! Who's that person you bribe with to beat me, huh?!" His father growled throwing him on the couch.

"Wuh-what are you talking about, dad? I-I don't understand you!" Taehyung retorted inquiring while hissing in pain.

He groans in pain when his father grabbed his hair again forcing him to sit down.

"Don't fucking lie! Do you really think you can lie to me?! Tell me the truth!" His father yelled clenching his jaw tighter.

"I-I really duh-don't know wuh-what you are saying, I-I can't tell anything because I-I don't know!" Taehyung cried.

"Stop lying!" His father growled slapping his right cheek.

Taehyung hissed in pain feeling the sting in his cheek. His father was about to hit his other cheek bug they heard a knock on the door.

"Stop crying, don't look at the door." His father grumbled glaring at him.

Taehyung nodded his head while sniffling. His father left him crying and sitting on the couch to go to the door. His father opened the door and saw an unknown figure standing right in front of him.

"Who are you? What do you need?"

He heard his father ask the person with a hint of sternness in his tone.

"I head this is the place where Kim Taehyung lives, can I talk to him?"

That voice, he was sure who owned that tone.

"You can't, he's busy." His father replied and was about to slam the door closed but the person stop it using his strong tattooed arm.

"What do you mean by busy? He's just sitting on the couch and doing nothing."

Jungkook. There's no way he can't be wrong. That's Jungkook.

"Why are you interrupting us? Why don't you leave us alone?" His father inquired growling.

"I'm not interrupting something, I am here to borrow your son for a while because we need to do our project."

Jungkook retorted, Taehyung was confused about what does Jungkook mean by that.

"He can't come with you, just tell him what he needs to do and he will do that goddamn project here." His father stated.