Chapter 4: Talk

"If life were predictable it would cease to be life and be without flavor." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Chapter 4: Talk

Class ended, Taehyung hates when time flies so fast. Can he just wish that the time will stop during his school hours so he can feel his freedom?

He shooked his head and stands up in his seat. He stepped out of the University. His smile was now faded away while walking. He flinched once again when someone beside him. He looked at it and saw Jungkook.

"Why are you following me?" Taehyung asked while continuing to walk.

"Just coincidentally we're both going on the same way." Jungkook replied obviously lying.

"You know it's so obvious that you are lying." Taehyung said shaking his head.

"Really? I thought it would work." Jungkook chuckled innocently.

"What do you need?" Taehyung asked still walking with Jungkook behind him.

"Do you think you can trust me?" Jungkook retorted inquiring.

Taehyung stopped in his place turning around to look at him.

"Why would I trust you?" He asked raising his right brow.

"Trust me, I can help you, just tell me what's your problem." Jungkook smiled seriously.

"Why are you interested in me? I bet if you know about it, you will lose your interest in me." Taehyung retorted telling him.

"What if I don't? Will you share it now with me?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Can you believe a baby without his knowledge can kill his mother? Is that called a crime? But what if someone forced you to do something you hate and dislike what will you do?" Taehyung suddenly inquired with tears forming in his eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook replied confusedly.

Taehyung simply wipes his tears and smiled bitterly.

"Nothing." Taehyung sighed and continued to walk.

"Why don't you ask me what help I could provide you?" Jungkook inquired following him.

"What help you can give if you don't know what my problem is?" Taehyung retorted.

"Well, I can say, I can kill without police or detective knowing it."

That made Taehyung feel a shiver and his eyes widened.

"Wuh-what?" He asked, looking at him with surprise and a kind of happiness?

Jungkook smirked bending down a bit to look at him eye-to-eye.

"Just tell me the name, I will kill him if that's what you want to happen. If you can't kill him, then let me do it for you, for free." Jungkook snickered and his voice was serious.

Is he joking? Taehyung can't find out. His eyes were serious as if he was telling the truth while that smirk on his lips kind of looked like a tease.

"I-Is that a joke?" Taehyung asked swallowing hard.

He didn't notice that Jungkook saying 'him' earlier.

"Of course, it's just a joke. I'm just an innocent citizen here, there's no way I will kill a person." Jungkook chuckled caressing Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung sighed in relief? No, he was disappointed, he was about to say the name to Jungkook but it turned out was just a joke. He thought Jungkook will be his superhero but he lose his hope. There's no superhero that will come and save your life. They are all a fantasy.

"I see, I will go now, see you tomorrow." Taehyung muttered and left Jungkook alone.

-----

Taehyung arrived in the hell which was the house. He got inside and saw his father with a beer.

"You're here, I want to see you naked in your room and if I didn't see you, you won't get food." His father grumbled drunkenly.

Taehyung just walked upstairs, tears falling In his eyes. He went into his room ready to do what his father said. He doesn't like it but he had a choice? No, he doesn't have a choice but to agree.

He undoes his clothes and lays down on the bed. He cried silently once again. His hands were balled in a fist and his throat was hurting because he was trying to cry silently as he can so his dad won't scold him.

Mr. Kim was about to get upstairs, his belt was already loosened but he heard a knock on the door. He did try to ignore it but the knocks got louder. He groans frustratedly and opened the door.

"What the fuck do you want? You are bothering me." He growled glaring at the guy who was taller than him and standing at the door.

"Hi Sir, I'm Lee Jin, I'm here to disinfect this house." Seokjin introduced and smiled sweetly.

"No need, I have to do something." Mr. Kim rejected it and was about to close the door but Jin's foot interrupted him.

"Sir, you win our promo, disinfecting your house was free. You don't have to worry about the expenses." Seokjin chuckled.

"I didn't join any promo, just fucking leave me alone." Mr. Kim grumbled.

"Sir, if you rejected our offer, you have to pay for it. Since we already lose our company's money just to do this promo. $2, 000, 000, 000, can you pay that?" Seokjin asked smiling innocently.

Mr. Kim grits his teeth due to annoyance. He was about to strike Jin's handsome face but Jin hit his head with the bag which was full of metal on his head.

"Get him away." Jin ordered through the Bluetooth earpiece.

He checks the house, taking a picture that he can use. He disinfects the house while walking upstairs. And the people downstairs were pulling Mr. Kim's unconscious body to hide him for a while.

Jin opened one room and saw a naked boy. But he won't be lying, the boy was indeed beautiful.

"What are you, sexy phonystar?" Jin asked shocking the boy.

"Wuh-who are you? What are you doing here?" Taehyung inquired covering himself with the blanket.

"Just doing my work, by the way, you can sleep peacefully. I'll make sure he won't come or touch you." Jin assured him.

"Huh?" Taehyung was confused.

Jin simply smiled and stepped out of Taehyung's room leaving the boy confused.