Chapter 16: What is love

Warning: Torture Again

Sorry if this story is cringy as fuck because it's my first story here😭. I and my writing skills didn't even matured😭
----------------------

"No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star."

Chapter 16: What is love

Jungkook loved the way someone got tortured. He wants him to suffer in front of him slowly so he can feel the pain more. Slowly but painfully and surely he can punish them.

"Suh-stop!" Hosung begged weakly.

He is still insane when it comes to blood and killings. He was a mafia after all. Begs won't work at him, he was a heartless and stone-hearted person. There's no way he'll be soft if he was in front of torture.

His stomach was torn apart he can see his inner body. With the last stab in Hosung's chest, his voice died down and he was dead.

"Stop, Let's proceed to another." Jungkook ordered as he stood up.

"Hyung, you know what you'll do make sure no one will see it." Namjoon said to Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded his head, signaling Jimin to help him. They wore gloves, untying Hosung, and threw him on the floor. They grabbed the baseball bag, putting Hosung's dead body inside.

Namjoon and Jungkook left Taehyung's father and went into another room. They saw a girl lying on the floor, Jungkook squatting to level her position, of course, to clearly saw her face.

He took water and splashed it on the girl. The girl wakes up and tried to scream, but she can't because her mouth has tape with a gag ball inside. The rope around her was tightly tied.

"Is she the slut of Taehyung's father?" Jungkook inquired with a smirk plastered on his face, his eyes were still dark due to anger.

"Yes, she is." Namjoon retorted while looking at the girl.

"Aish, Don't be scared, why do they tape your beautiful mouth, Dog?" Jungkook inquired like an idiot while removing the tape harshly on her mouth.

The girl winced in pain, Jungkook pulled out the gag ball and threw it on the floor.

"W-what do you want from me?" A girl asked nervously while crying.

"To kill you." Jungkook straightly replied without any hesitation.

The girl gulped harshly, shaking her head aggressively.

"P-please d-don't, I-I didn't do anything wrong!" The girl begged while trying to touch Jungkook but Jungkook yanked her hands away.

"You didn't do anything wrong? Because of you, your sugar daddy is ready to trade his son away just for you, you will regret meeting that asshole." Jungkook clenched his jaw grabbing her chin.

"L-let me go, I-I will do anything juh-just don't kill me!" The girl begged.

"What else you can do, hmm?" Jungkook snickered.

"I-I can be your slut, I-I know a lot of positions a-and I'll assure to give you pleasure just please don't kill me!" She attempted to make an excuse while clasping her hands together.

"Sure, you can be my slut." Jungkook grinned.

"Really?!" She beamed in relief.

Jungkook stood up as he looked at his hyungs with idiotic smirks.

"Tied her on the bed and insert a dildo and vibrator on 2 holes." Jungkook demanded.

"Nuh-no, don't do this!" She begged once again.

"You want to be my slut, right? That's what I mean." Jungkook smirked leaving the room.

The girl gasped, thrashing around, her eyes widened, and begs on Jungkook but they held her forcing her to lie down.

They started to put a dildo on her hole and the vibrator was on her vagina. They heard a loud moan but because of the pain and slight pleasure, they left her with two sex toys in her holes.

"Let's go home now." Jungkook said to his hyungs.

They leave the area and went in the black van.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jin asked Jungkook while he was driving.

"Maybe he's sleeping." Jungkook simply replied leaning his head on his seat.

"What are you going to do now? You already killed his father, you don't need anything from him." Yoongi uttered.

"I don't know, maybe play with him? Kill him?" Jungkook snickered.

"Boy, Love still exists." Yoongi said hitting his head.

"Love sucks." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Tsk, the day you asked me to save him, I thought you are in love with him that's why you are doing this. I can't believe you are just playful." Jin sighed shaking his head.

"He's just lucky that I noticed something was wrong with him." Jungkook stated.

"Are you sure about that? That boy seems your type. And there's nothing to fall in love with him." Jin retorted.

"Hyung, at least to use your brain. If he found out about this, about the real me, he will hate me and his life will be surely in danger if I fall in love with him. Don't forget that we have enemies that chase us including the police." Jungkook explained.

"Is that really the reason? Or you are scared that what happened to your parents might happen to you and him?" Jin suddenly asked.

"Why do I need a partner if being single is fun?" Jungkook snickered.

"I can't understand you." Jin sighed in defeat.

-----

They arrived at the house, Jungkook came out and went to Taehyung's room to check on him. He smiled seeing the boy was already sleeping.

Yet, he can't help but stare at the beautiful boy, he was crossing his arms and leaning on the doorframe.

Love? What is that? It's just a stupid feeling that everyone gets addicted.

It was all sweet and okay at the beginning but once it gets too long, it easily faded away and in the end, it will just hurt you.

So, what's the real purpose of love? Is that to make you happy or just to make you sad?

"So stupid" Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

He left the room and locked it to go back to his room.