Chapter 14: A hint of jealousy

"Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition, the immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy."

Chapter 14: A hint of jealousy

Taehyung was groaning in pain when he woke up. He barely can remember anything about what happened at the party.

"How are you, cupcake?"

He heard Jungkook's voice echo through the room. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who was setting down the tray of food on the mini table.

"Wuh-what happened? How do I go back here?" Taehyung asked looking at him.

"I don't know what happened at the party but I just picked you up when you called me." Jungkook replied.

"I-I called you? D-did I-I say something weird?" Taehyung inquired embarrassedly.

"You didn't say anything, baby, you're just mumbling an incoherent word through the whole ride." Jungkook assured him and ruffled his hair.

"I-I'm glad, I-I thought I did something embarrassing." Taehyung sighed.

"Now, why don't you sip the soup so your hangover would lessen, hm?" Jungkook smiled pinching his cheeks.

"O-okay, tuh-thank you, Jungkook ah." Taehyung smiled back.

"You should finish your food, the class was about to start." Jungkook told him.

Taehyung hummed in response and Jungkook left him alone for a while.

-----

Taehyung was now in the University, he still feel his head shaking a bit.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Nara asked worriedly when she saw him walking in the hallway.

"Did something happen to you?" Jiyoung inquired who popped beside him.

"Why? What happened?" Taehyung retorted inquiring.

"That bastard came to the party and ruined it." Hero replied who was now standing on his left side.

"Huh? What do you guys mean?" Taehyung asked confusedly looking at them.

"Jungkook came to the party and ruined it." Leigh sighed.

"Wuh-what?" Taehyung was shocked.

"Unbelievable right? But the most shocking is that he picked you up and left with you." Leigh added.

Taehyung swallowed hard, well, he didn't expect that as well. He didn't remember anything that happen when he was drunk.

"That's why we're asking you if you are okay? Did he do anything to you? Did he take an advantage of you while you were drunk?" Nara asked with a hint of worriedness in her tone.

"I-I'm fine, he didn't do anything to me. Actually, he brought me back to my house so nothing happen." Taehyung kinda lied?

"Are you sure? He didn't brainwash you, did he?" Jiyoung inquired.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, and I can protect myself." Taehyung assured them.

"If that's what you say, just tell us if he did something to you. Don't trust that bastard, okay? You're innocent boy, he will surely take an advantage of you." Hero said patting his head.

Taehyung smiled in response and they went to their classes.

-----

Taehyung was currently in the library, he was just reading some of the books since he doesn't feel hungry at all maybe because his stomach was still full of beer.

He flinched when he felt someone sit down beside him.

"What are you doing here? You are supposed to be eating right now." Jungkook told him.

"I don't feel hungry, Jungkook ah." Taehyung replied looking at him.

"You sure? You shouldn't forget to eat. That's bad for your health." Jungkook scolded him and tucked his hair behind his ear.

"I'm fine, Jungkook ah, why does everyone get worried about me these days?" Taehyung chuckled teasingly.

"It's because you're naive." Jungkook playfully pinched his cheeks.

"I heard that again, Hero called me innocent too." Taehyung mumbled.

"Hero?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, he's one of my friends and the tallest one among us." Taehyung excitedly giggled.

"Ah, do you mean that guy who is always beside you?" Jungkook inquired poking his tongue in his inner cheek and crossing his arms.

"Why? Are you jealous of him?" Taehyung replied inquiring teasingly.

"Yeah? Maybe, I don't like that guy, he's always clingy to you as if he's some koala." Jungkook retorted rolling his eyes.

"I believe he just sees me as his little brother, Jungkook. He's just being protective of me." Taehyung explained.

"You don't need him to protect you, I'm here to do that." Jungkook replied rolling his tongue in his inner cheeks.

"Don't mind him, and he's just my friend. Don't get jealous of him. I assure you that he's just a friend of mine." Taehyung assured him.

"Then, kiss me on the cheek so I will believe that." Jungkook playfully grinned and tapped his right cheek.

"Wuh-what? A-are you sure about that? There are a lot of people here. They will see us." Taehyung uttered in a hushed tone.

"They wouldn't know, they won't see us. They are busy with their own works." Jungkook replied.

Well, Jungkook was right, the people in the library were doing their own business. But still, they may get caught.

"If you don't do it then, I won't believe what you just said earlier. I will think that guy is suspicious." Jungkook simply said and grabbed the book to open and read it.

Taehyung sighed in defeat, he quickly pecked Jungkook's cheeks causing the boy to feel surprised but smirked.

"That so fast, that's not counted." Jungkook grinned innocently.

"That's unfair, you can't do that." Taehyung pouted.

"I'm not unfair, I didn't even feel anything." Junkook retorted.

"Fine, I'll do it again." Taehyung huffed.

He went near Jungkook's cheeks again to kiss them but Jungkook has another plan and rotate his face so Taehyung's lips landed on his lips instead.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he didn't expect that to happen. He looked at the people in front of them but the page of the book covered his sight.

He pulled away and shockingly looked at Jungkook.

"That's too much for what I requested but I can say it's counted." Jungkook flirtily winked at him.

"Jeon and Kim, shut your mouth or leave the library." The librarian warned them.

Before Taehyung can even explain, he just shut his mouth while biting his bottom lip.