Chapter 29: I won't lose him, right?

"Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world."

Chapter 29: I won't lose him, right?

Jungkook arrived at the hospital, he came out of the car and got inside the hospital.

"Miss, where is the boy that got into the accident?" Jungkook asked trying to control his tears.

"There are a lot of accidents due to the snowy weather today sir." The nurse replied.

"Tuh-the guy that been on the news just now, where is he?" Jungkook inquired clenching his fist.

"You mean that guy?" The nurse pointed to the stretcher that was being dragged by the doctor and volunteers.

Jungkook looked where she was pointing and his heart shattered when he saw Taehyung.

"Tuh-Taehyung, cupcake."

He mumbled going to him, following them to the operation room.

"Please, wake up, love." Jungkook sobbed.

"Sir, you can't go inside, please wait here."

The nurse stopped him by blocking his way.

"Duh-do anything to save him, I-I'll pay for everything so please save him, please."

For the first time, Jungkook cried so hard.

"We will do our best, sir."

That was what the nurse replied closing the sliding door. Jungkook clasped his hands, his throat was hurting, attempting not to cry but he really can't help it. It hurts so much. He can't handle the pain.

"Jungkook!"

He heard his hyung's voice, he looked at them with teary eyes.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jin asked worriedly.

"H-he w-will b-be fine, right? Taehyung will be alright? H-he won't leave me, I-I won't lose him." Jungkook cried.

"Everything will be alright, Jungkook. Taehyung won't leave you, he will be fine." Jin tried to comfort him.

"Wuh-why does it have to happen, hyung? Why the person I love? Wuh-why Taehyung? I know I'm the worst person but I don't want Taehyung to leave me like this. It hurts hyung, it hurts so much." Jungkook sobbed.

"Calm down, Jungkook, you have to calm down. They will save Taehyung, Taehyung will wake up, okay? So, please stop crying." Jin hugged him since this is the first he saw how wreck Jungkook was.

"I-I don't wanna lose him, hyung. I-I don't think I can't live without him. I didn't tell him yet that I love him, hyung. I love him so much." Jungkook stated while crying on Jin's shoulder.

For some time, Jungkook calms down. He was sitting on the waiting bench while waiting for Taehyung. He was clenching and unclenching his fist to calm down a bit.

"Are you Kim Taehyung's relative?"

They heard someone, Jungkook looked up and saw the police coming toward them.

"Yes, we are his friends." Jin replied instead knowing Jungkook can't reply with that state of him.

"We just wanted to give what we got in the accident."

The police handed the two tickets and Taehyung's phone since Taehyung didn't bring so much stuff with him. Jungkook took the tickets, he was right, it was a flight to Paris that was about to start next week.

"How about the driver? The suspect?" Jin asked.

"The police are looking for that person right now. They were tracking that person's car."

But, the operation room was opened, and saw the nurse rushing out.

"What's happening?" Jungkook inquired.

He stood up to check on Taehyung but he saw the doctor trying to revive Taehyung.

"Duh-don't give up, Taehyung, p-please don't leave me." Jungkook uttered with tears falling in his eyes.

The nurse finally came back with the bag of blood. He saw Taehyung's heart rate through the monitor and it was a straight line.

"Y-you can do that, Taehyung, don't die." Jungkook cried.

He was so worried and nervous right now. He keeps looking at the heart rate monitor.

He bit his bottom lip when he saw Taehyung's heart rate come back.

"I-I love you, Taehyung." Jungkook sighed in relief.

----

Taehyung was transferred to the recovery room. He was still unconscious and stable. Jungkook was sitting beside his bed while holding Taehyung's hand.

He didn't bother to leave or at least distract himself, he was afraid of what might happen to Taehyung.

"Jungkook, the doctor said he is fine now. Can you at least try to eat? You're not eating anything since earlier." Jin said worriedly.

"I'm fine." Jungkook simply replied while staring at Taehyung.

"That's what you've been saying all the time, what if you die because of hunger, huh?" Jin scolded him shaking his head frustratedly.

Jungkook didn't respond, he only care about Taehyung, that's it.

"Jungkook, I know you're not in the mood but you have to look at what we found out."

Yoongi uttered while holding his laptop. Jungkook looked at him.

"I and Namjoon investigated the accident and this is what we found out." Yoongi showed him the CCTV record to him.

"It's not an accident, based on the video, the stop light was red meaning the cars should stop and let the pedestrian walk but the driver who hit Taehyung do it intentionally." Namjoon stated.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked curiously looking at him.

"That driver didn't stop during the stop light. The suspect plan to kill Taehyung." Yoongi retorted.

"Did you find that person who hit Taehyung?" Jungkook inquired gritting his teeth.

"Yes, his face was so clear in the CCTV record and we luckily found out his face and this is him." Yoongi replied.

He stop the video and zoomed in on the picture.

"I'm sure this guy is familiar, I think I saw him before but I don't know where." Jin muttered.

"Wait, isn't that the guy who was spreading the post I just saw about you and Taehyung?" Hoseok inquired.

"Ah, the guy who confessed to Taehyung but Taehyung rejected him!" Jimin remembered that guy's face.

"Hero..."

Jungkook clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth.

"Find out where he is right now, I am going to kill him." Jungkook ordered them.

Hoseok and Jimin bowed their heads and left the room to find Hero.