Chapter 35: Do you remember?

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold without knowing he was sad.”

Chapter 35: Do you remember?

It's been 3 days since the confession and Taehyung, sometimes remembered about his past but most of them were about his father whom he hates so much.

He was wishing to remember Jungkook instead of his father. He's not interested in it. He was currently sitting on the couch watching his hyungs doing their own business.

"Hyung..."

"Yes?"

He didn't five of them will respond quickly.

"Ahm, where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"He said he will do something, already missed your boyfriend?" Jin replied who was behind the couch.

"Nuh-no, that's not what I mean, I-I was just curious where he was because I didn't see him." Taehyung mumbled with a blush crept on his cheeks.

"Don't worry, he was just processing the requirements needed for University because you missed so many lessons and he was arranging them so you still can catch them." Jin stated, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung muttered.

Suddenly, he saw Jungkook coming inside the house with a bouquet of flowers. Taehyung stood up and went in front of Jungkook.

"You took so long." Taehyung uttered biting his bottom lip.

"Sorry, cupcake, I didn't expect that I had to arrange so many requirements. But look, I got these flowers for you." Jungkook smiled and handed him the bouquet.

"You should have told me so at least I could help you." Taehyung sighed accepting the flower.

"Don't mind it, baby, besides, I'm doing it for you." Jungkook giggled pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Thank you for the flowers, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled smelling the flower.

"Everything for you, love." Jungkook tapped his chin and winked at him.

-----

Jungkook was out again, it was already late at night and he finished his exercise in the gym. He was driving his car, he tried to call Taehyung but the pretty boy didn't even respond to his calls, maybe, Taehyung was already sleeping.

But he was confused when his phone rang. He glanced at his phone on the cup holder and saw it was an unknown number.

That number has been calling him since earlier, he ignored it but it seems the caller was desperate to talk to him.

He put his phone on speaker mode and answer the call.

"Who's this?" Jungkook started to ask a question while driving.

"You easily forgot what happened, huh."

The voice from the unknown number sounded stern and Jungkook was sure that he wasn't familiar with that voice.

"What do you mean? Who are you?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"You are acting dumb after what you did! You are stupid!"

"I don't understand what are you saying. If this is a prank, I am not in a good mood to play with you. And if this isn't a prank, maybe you got the wrong number." Jungkook retorted confusedly.

"No, I'm sure this is Jeon Jungkook's number. Am I wrong, Jeon?"

Jungkook tightened his grip on the steering wheel. He was thinking about who's rival this time he had to kill.

"You're right, what do you need?" Jungkook inquired and his tone immediately turned venomous.

"Your dead body, I want to kill you after what you did."

"What are you talking about? I didn't kill anyone." Jungkook retorted.

"You're lying! You killed my son! Don't act as if you are innocent here! You fucking killed my son!"

"Son? Who person are you referring to?" Jungkook replied by asking.

"The kid you killed in the interrogation room, do you remember now?"

"Ah, that guy who's named Hero? I didn't do anything to him. I just hit him with a hammer. I didn't kill him." Jungkook snickered.

"Liar! His feet and hands were swollen and bruised because of what you did!"

"He was dead because of that? Well, I am glad to hear that news, besides, I am just getting revenge after what he did." Jungkook smirked.

"My son didn't do anything to you! You have no right to kill him just like that!"

"What are you talking about, governor Shin? I almost lost a person because of him! He fucking hit my boyfriend with his car and drive away! And now you're telling me I have no right to do that? What are you a hypocrite." Jungkook grumbled.

"Since you took my son's life, I will make sure to take that boyfriend's life too. I will kill him too."

"Don't you dare to do that, or else, you will regret it too." Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Do you think you can stop me? Where are you? You're far from him, right? Do you know what he was doing? Because of me, I know what he was doing right now."

"Don't lay your hands on him, I won't hesitate to shoot you in your forehead." Jungkook growled speeding up his car.

"Before you can even do that, I will put a bullet on your boyfriend's forehead. You see, he's sleeping alone in your room. Not gonna lie, you got a perfect taste. He's pretty but will he stay pretty if he dies?"

"Fuck you! You'll pay for this if something happened to him! I will make sure you will die!"

But his eyes widened when he heard a gunshot from the other line. He gritted his teeth and smacked the steering wheel.

"Oops, I didn't mean to press the trigger, do you think he's okay? I'm pretty sure I targeted his forehead. Is your boyfriend still breathing? Hahahahaha, RIP to your boyfriend. I hope he met my son in heaven."

Jungkook ended the call and drive fast as he can. He was worried as heck, Taehyung was alone because his hyungs went somewhere else to do their own business.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, worried about Taehyung. He was thinking about what happened to Taehyung. He grabbed his phone to contact a 911 to go to his house and check Taehyung.