Chapter 25: Who will beat me?

"My angel, my life, my entire world, you're the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything."

Chapter 25: Who will beat me?

Jungkook was done taking a quick shower. He came out of the bathroom wearing a blue fluffy bathrobe and drying his hair with a white towel.

He grabbed his phone on top of the drawer and contacted someone.

"Mr. Jeon, why did you call?" John, the manager asked with a hint of excitement in his tone.

"I heard you did a good job of taking care of my boy." Jungkook uttered, smirking.

"Of course, I will do that because that boy is special to you, I should take care of him." John giggled.

"Since you did a good job, I will assure you that you will get a position and promotion to my company." Jungkook grinned.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon, by the way, I'm so curious about something, is it okay to ask you?" John replied by asking.

"If that's not worth it, I will kill you." Jungkook warned.

"Ha. ha. It's just I want to know what's your relationship with that boy? Is he your boyfriend? If he is, I will make sure not to tell it to someone." John muttered with a hint of nervousness in his tone.

"What makes you think that he's my boyfriend?" Jungkook inquired kind of curious why mostly the people he know ask him about Taehyung.

"It's my first time to see you with someone and you didn't smile often. Last but not the least, you don't like my shop, Mr. Jeon that's why you don't want to go there." John stated.

"He's just someone special important person for me, that's it." Jungkook clarified.

"That's weird, Mr. Jeon, isn't most of that person should be your lover or partner?" John asked confusedly.

"Should I kill you for talking too much?" Jungkook threatened.

"I'm just kidding, Mr. Jeon, anyway, have a good night!" John finally ended the call for his own sake.

Jungkook shooked his head and threw his phone on the bed to start wearing his clothes.

-----

Taehyung just finished taking a bath, he wants to work hard because next week will be a busy day for him. Suddenly, the door was opened, and saw Jungkook holding a tray of food.

"Good Morning, cupcake." Jungkook greeted with a smile plastered on his lips.

"Good Morning too, Jungkook ah, look what I got." Taehyung responded, showing his piggy bank.

"You really going to do what you say, huh." Jungkook giggled ruffling his hair.

"Of course, I am true with my words." Taehyung chuckled.

"Are you sure, you don't need my help?" Jungkook asked setting down the tray of food on top of the table on Taehyung's bed.

"Come on, I'm serious, I can do it on my own, you just have to trust me." Taehyung muttered.

"It seems like I can't change your mind. Just finish your food, your work was about to start." Jungkook said and Taehyung hums in response.

Taehyung just proceeded to eat while Jungkook left his room.

-----

Taehyung was serving the customer's orders. Today was hectic because there were so many customers.

"This is your guy's orders, I hope you enjoy this shop." Taehyung smiled bowing his head to a group of people or more likely a gang.

"How can't we enjoy this shop if a good-looking waiter serving us?" The man with a slice on his eyebrow smirked.

"Tuh-thank you, but I'm going now." Taehyung uttered nervously.

He was about to leave but the same man held his right arm, preventing him to leave.

"Don't be shy, baby boy, stay here with us. I don't mind if you sit on my lap." The man snickered and the others laughed.

"Ahm, I-I am busy, please let me go." Taehyung attempted to get his arm back but the man tightened his grip on his arm.

"Come on, baby boy, you should entertain the customer, isn't that right? You should jiggle your ass in front of me." The man smirked.

"I-I'm nuh-not an entertainer, I-I'm just a waiter so please don't touch me. I had to serve the other's orders." Taehyung muttered.

"Why are you being hard to get? Do you really think you can get away from me? You should listen to me, customers are always right." The man grumbled.

"Eyy, boss Tan, this waiter of mine isn't an entertainer, you should let him go now if you don't want to regret it."

John came in between them pulling Taehyung away from Tan but Tan didn't let go of him.

"John, I don't think you will like it if I punch you right now, do you? And since when did you decline my request, huh?" Tan glared at him.

"I can provide you with someone instead but this waiter is not available." John attempted to make an excuse.

"I don't want anyone, you always bring me ugly ones and this one seems will satisfy me. I prefer this one rather than the others." Tan retorted venomously.

"I know, but I will surely give you someone that will be better than him and will satisfy your needs." John stated.

"What do you mean by better than him? This one seems to be the best among the others. No one can beat this boy's beauty." Tan smirked licking his lips while looking at Taehyung.

"I'm giving you a warning, you wouldn't like to mass with this one. He's different from others and you will regret it." John warned him.

"What do you mean by that? Just leave and give me this boy, that's all I want. You're the one who should stop messing with me or else, I will kill you." Tan threatened him.

"Aren't you listening to me? Geez, that's not my fault if you die right here right now, don't blame me, understood?" John snarled.

"Why? Is there someone who will kill me for this guy, huh? Are you going to beat me?" Tan laughed.

"Me."

Taehyung looked behind him and saw the person who had just spoke.