Chapter 13: Take what's mine

"The jealous are possessed by a mad devil and a dull spirit at the same time."

Chapter 13: Take what's mine

Taehyung was invited to join a celebration with his classmates. That's why he was waiting for Jungkook outside the University since his classes ended earlier than Jungkook.

"Cupcake, are you waiting for me?"

Suddenly he saw Jungkook coming towards him with his hands in his pocket.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung muttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why? Do you need something?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms.

"I've got an invitation from Jia, our department wants to celebrate just for fun." Taehyung replied looking at him.

"Do you want to come?" Jungkook inquired.

"Y-yeah, buh-but if you don't want then, it's okay." Taehyung mumbled while fidgeting his fingers.

"Honey, you don't need to ask permission from me if you want to go somewhere." Jungkook giggled ruffling his hair.

"I-I thought I need to get permission from you because I live in your house." Taehyung uttered.

"You have your own life, you can do whatever you want. Just make sure to call me once the party ended, okay?" Jungkook uttered tapping his chin.

"Thank you, Jungkook ah." Taehyung smiled hugging him.

"Do you want me to take you there or you're waiting for them?" Jungkook asked.

"I-It's okay, Jungkook ah, Jia told me she will come with me." Taehyung replied.

"Okay then, I will go now, I have something to do." Jungkook uttered and patted his hair.

Jungkook left him alone and Taehyung sighed.

"Taehyung-ie, did I make you wait?" Jia finally came in front of him.

"Not really, are we going now?" Taehyung inquired smiling.

"Yes, come on." Jia giggled and she lead him to the restaurant bar.

-----

"Everyone, look who I have here!"

Suddenly, Jia grabbed everyone's attention.

"Wow, the most beautiful guy in our department."

"It's nice to see that you're here!"

"Hey, give him space for a seat!"

"Here! You can take a seat here!"

Someone pulled the chair for Taehyung and Taehyung gladly accepted it with Jia beside him.

"Yahh! Everyone, show manners, and let our popular boy enjoy this party so don't make him uncomfortable."

"Now we have a reason to celebrate! For the most beautiful person, Kim Taehyung!"

They raised their drinks and shouted that as well.

Taehyung chuckled, he didn't expect that they will react like that towards them as if he was something special.

"Wow, it felt so nice to have the popular boy as our classmate." Hero grinned, who was in front of him.

"I-I'm surprised that everyone in our department knew me." Taehyung shyly said tucking his hair behind his ear.

"Really? As far as I know, you are way more popular. Even in another department, they knew you." Jiyoung said sitting beside Jia.

"T-that's surprising." Taehyung can't believe to hear that.

"What's surprising about that? You should expect that because you are beautiful. If I were you, I will show my beauty to everyone and use it to get money from them." Nara teased giggling.

"Aish, you are just drunk." Hero groaned hitting her head.

Nara growled at him while Taehyung simply shooked his head.

-----

Taehyung got pretty drunk, he didn't expect that but he really enjoyed the party. His friends beside him were still sober.

He clumsily took his phone into his bag mumbling incoherent words which got unnoticed by the others surrounding him because they were having fun.

"Hey, kookie~" He whines while putting his phone in his ear.

"Taehyung, why did you call?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"K-kookie~"

That was the only Taehyung keep saying through the phone.

"Baby, are you drunk?" Jungkook inquired with a hint of worriedness in his tone.

"Kookie" Taehyung simply chuckled.

"I'm going to pick you up, okay? Just wait for me." Jungkook uttered knowing the boy was drunk.

-----

Jungkook arrived at the restaurant bar where Taehyung was through scanning his location. He got inside the restaurant bar and looked for Taehyung. He ignored the people who were looking at him surprisingly.

"Does anyone told him about this?"

"What's he's doing here?"

"Damn, why that psycho here?"

"He should fucking leave right now, I hate him to be here."

"Can someone get him out of here?! He will just make trouble here!"

"Take that psycho away here!"

Jungkook was about to walk near the sleeping drunk boy sitting on the corner. He just ignored what they were saying, he was more focused on Taehyung who was still sleeping drunkenly.

"Hey, Jeon, what do you think you're doing here? You are not allowed to be here. Don't you hear them? They don't want you to be here."

A sunbae suddenly blocked him before he can even get near Taehyung.

"You don't need to know." Jungkook simply replied and attempted to go near again but that guy keep on blocking him.

"Well, I'm the one who organized this, and you're not invited. You should listen to their complaints."

"Right! You're not invited here!"

"Just leave us alone! We don't need to see you here!"

"Don't ruin our fun here! You should go away!"

"I don't care, I have nothing to do with you. I am here to take what's mine. That's it." Jungkook retorted and pushed him away by his shoulder.

"You bastard!"

That guy was about to punch him but he turned around and punched that guy in his face causing him to fall to the ground. He just ignored them and went to Taehyung's table.

The people surrounding Taehyung immediately stood up and get away from Taehyung. Jungkook carried Taehyung in a bridal style while the people were looking confused about him.

He carried him out of the restaurant bar ignoring their stares. He opened the door of his car and put Taehyung beside the driver's seat.

"H-hey! Wuh-where you going to take him?!" Hero stuttered trying to act tough.

Jungkook simply smirked and got inside the car. He started to drive away from them.